Atlas Manufacturer: Assault Rifles, Pistols, and Rocket Launchers
Atlas guns feature homing bullets and tracker darts, pucks and more, allowing you to run around carelessly and still hit your targets. Check out how they work, what guns they offer and more.
Atlas. It's state-of-the-art.
Atlas Manufacturer Overview
Atlas weapons sport average stats and distinguish themselves from the rest of the manufacturers by their unique tracking tools, be it a tracking dart or a grenade. You can switch modes to the tracker darts/pucks/grenades and after hitting a target or targets with them, your regular mode bullets will now follow your target(s) for a limited time. While not excelling at anything, Atlas weapons are a solid choice, and their ease of use makes them suited especially for newcomers and those who dont focus on perfect aim gameplay. They also cannot have elemental rolls on guns.
Atlas Weapon Traits
- Above average handling
- Average/above average bullet damage
- Average fire rate
- Average reload time
- Average mag size
- Average/below average accuracy
- Alternate fire with tracker darts/busts/pucks/grenades which make regular bullets home in on enemies for a short duration
Notable Atlas Weapons
Atlas offers only 5 legendary guns, with 2 assault rifles, 1 pistol and 2 Rocket launchers, with the Ruby's Wrath standing out.
- Ruby's Wrath
All Atlas Weapons
- Rebel Yell
- Ruby's Wrath
Atlas were the first corporation to discover Eridian tech and retrofit it for their products, making them one of the biggest corps in the galaxy. They created the Crimson Lance private military force in order to find and claim Pandora's Vault, but abandoned the goal after being defeated by the Vault Hunters in Borderlands 1. Current CEO Rhys would later claim the corporation from a digital copy of Handsome Jack during the events of Tales from the Borderlands, and need the new Vault Hunters' help with fending off a Maliwan takeover in Borderlands 3.
- 31 Oct. 2019: Manufacturer page added.
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch
- January 30th Hotfixes: Loot Chest Event, Permanent Maliwan Solo and Rare Buff
- New Job Openings at Icy Veins
- January 23rd Hotfixes: Proving Grounds Loot Buff, Fl4k Buff and More