Zane (Operative) Hitman Build Guide
Hitman Zane build overview
Hitman Zane is a very mobile and fast paced build centered around kill skill activations and Action Skill End Anointments to create a looping sequence of multiple buffs that greatly empower the player, offering a high risk high reward playstyle that excels at mobbing and can be adapted for quick boss killing.
- Great at dealing with groups of enemies, especially the Circle of Slaughter.
- Suited for mid-close range combat.
- Skill resets (especially clone) allow for aggressive playstyle but offer some safety at the same time.
- Good sustain when played correctly.
- Reliant on good weapons in order to tackle on the hardest content.
- Some weapons may require some form of finesse and thought in order to best utilize them, making the spec a bit difficult to perform with, while learning.
- Action on Skill End anointments on weapons/shield/grenade mod slots are somewhat required for the build to perform at its best.
Skill Tree and Playstyle
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 07 Dec. 2019: Guide added.
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch
- January 30th Hotfixes: Loot Chest Event, Permanent Maliwan Solo and Rare Buff