Zane (Operative) Sub Zero Build Guide
Zane Sub Zero build overview
Sub Zero is a fast paced and aggressive build that aims to freeze foes before dispatching them. The synergy within this build comes from the survivability granted by freezing traits and triggering kill skills which will empower the Operative in return.
- Good against a primary target.
- Great survivability.
- Great crowd control on the battlefield.
- Suited for mid-close range combat.
- Snowballs pretty hard (literally).
- Entirely reliant on freeze effects and kill skills.
- Penalized by negative cryo damage modifiers.
- Requires to land critical hits for maximum efficiency.
- Anointed enemies can be a problem if fought alone.
- Weapon dependent; without specific items, the build is non-functional.
Skill Tree and Playstyle
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 04 Oct. 2020: Updated for DLC4.
- 11 Dec. 2019: Guide updated for Mayhem 4 and Maliwan Takedown content.
- 27 Oct. 2019: Guide added.
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch
- January 30th Hotfixes: Loot Chest Event, Permanent Maliwan Solo and Rare Buff
- New Job Openings at Icy Veins
- January 23rd Hotfixes: Proving Grounds Loot Buff, Fl4k Buff and More