Zane (Operative) Sub Zero Build Guide
Zane Sub Zero build overview
Sub Zero is a fast paced and aggressive build that aims to freeze foes before dispatching them. The synergy within this build comes from the survivability granted by freezing traits and triggering kill skills which will empower the Operative in return.
- Good against a primary target.
- Great survivability.
- Great crowd control on the battlefield.
- Suited for mid-close range combat.
- Snowballs pretty hard (literally).
- Entirely reliant on freeze effects and kill skills.
- Penalized by negative cryo damage modifiers.
- Requires to land critical hits for maximum efficiency.
- Anointed enemies can be a problem if fought alone.
- Weapon dependent; without specific items, the build is non-functional.
Skill Tree and Playstyle
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 04 Oct. 2020: Updated for DLC4.
- 11 Dec. 2019: Guide updated for Mayhem 4 and Maliwan Takedown content.
- 27 Oct. 2019: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription