Grenade Mods offer a lot of versatility and variety in their special slot, and while most aren not build-defining, they still have plenty to offer. Check out all the details on them, where they are used, every single legendary there is, and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Grenade Mods Overview
Grenade mods are another important aspect of customization and can often fill a specific role in any given equipment loadout. By altering the behaviour of an otherwise standard grenade, these mods can offer up to 4 unique properties which greatly empower the effects these grenades can provide. From multiple homing grenades emitting beams of elemental damage, to grenades that chain lightning to nearby foes, there is a vast selection available to suit any build.
Notable Grenade Mods
- It's Piss
- Moxxi's Bouncing Pair
- Storm Front
All Legendary Grenade Mods
- Chupa's Organ (Atlas/Hyperion)
- Diamond Butt Bomb (Vladof)
- EMP (Hyperion)
- Epicenter (Vladof)
- Fastball (Tediore)
- Firestorm (Hyperion/Tediore/Vladof)
- Ghast Call (Torgue)
- Hex (Anshin)
- Hunter-Seeker (Tediore)
- It's Piss (Vladof)
- Moxxi's Bouncing Pair (Pangolin)
- Nagata (Hyperion)
- Quasar (Atlas/Hyperion/Tediore/Torgue)
- Red Queen (Vladof)
- Rubber Cheddar Shredder (Tediore)
- Storm Front (Hyperion/Tediore/Vladof)
- Surge (Torgue)
- Tina's Hippity Hopper (Torgue)
- Tran-fusion (Atlas/Hyperion/Tediore)
- Ultraball (Torgue)
- Widowmaker (Torgue/Vladof)
- 19 Nov. 2019: Build lists updated.
- 12 Nov. 2019: Grenade Mods page added.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!