Amara (Siren) Phaseslam Melee Build Guide
Amara/Siren Phaseslam Melee Build Overview
Phaseslam Melee is one of the many possible builds for Amara the Siren in Borderlands 3. The build focuses heavily on the Siren Brawl skill tree, specifically on skills that enhance close-quarters combat damage and provide the necessary survivability tools to remain close to enemies for long periods of time.
- It is very easy to gear, due to mostly relying on skill trees.
- The build works great for leveling.
- High levels of Health and Health Regeneration make the build very forgiving.
- The build is mostly unaffected by Mayhem mode modifiers.
- The build is not fully effective against bosses.
- It can be difficult to deal with flying enemies while playing this build.
- It lacks the extreme damage scaling of some weapon-based builds.
Skill Tree and Playstyle
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 12 Oct. 2019: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription