Amara (Siren) Phaseslam Melee Build Guide
Amara/Siren Phaseslam Melee Build Overview
Phaseslam Melee is one of the many possible builds for Amara the Siren in Borderlands 3. The build focuses heavily on the Siren Brawl skill tree, specifically on skills that enhance close-quarters combat damage and provide the necessary survivability tools to remain close to enemies for long periods of time.
- It is very easy to gear, due to mostly relying on skill trees.
- The build works great for leveling.
- High levels of Health and Health Regeneration make the build very forgiving.
- The build is mostly unaffected by Mayhem mode modifiers.
- The build is not fully effective against bosses.
- It can be difficult to deal with flying enemies while playing this build.
- It lacks the extreme damage scaling of some weapon-based builds.
Skill Tree and Playstyle
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 12 Oct. 2019: Guide added.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- March 12th Hotfixes: Vault Hunter Changes, Weapon Buffs and More
- Borderlands 3 Steam Release Date, 2nd DLC Announced, Third DLC Teased
- February 27th Hotfixes: Weapon Tuning
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch
- January 30th Hotfixes: Loot Chest Event, Permanent Maliwan Solo and Rare Buff