Fl4k (Beastmaster) Rakk Attack Build Guide
Fl4k/Beastmaster Rakk Attack Build overview
Rakk Attack is a hybrid build for Fl4k the Beastmaster in Borderlands 3. It uses a mix of Action Skill Damage and gun damage to take down enemies and is good for general usage.
- Works well while under-geared
- Good for general gameplay
- Great against flesh enemies
- Lacks scalability compared to some other builds
- Does not excel at anything in particular
- Mostly deals single-target damage
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 12 Oct. 2019: Guide added.
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch