Fl4k (Beastmaster) Rakk Attack Build Guide
Fl4k/Beastmaster Rakk Attack Build overview
Rakk Attack is a hybrid build for Fl4k the Beastmaster in Borderlands 3. It uses a mix of Action Skill Damage and gun damage to take down enemies and is good for general usage.
- Works well while under-geared
- Good for general gameplay
- Great against flesh enemies
- Lacks scalability compared to some other builds
- Does not excel at anything in particular
- Mostly deals single-target damage
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 12 Oct. 2019: Guide added.
- December 5th Hotfixes, 13 Minutes of New DLC Gameplay
- Hotfixes for Novemeber 26th: Butcher Recoil Fix
- Guide Writer Thoughts on Mayhem 4 and Maliwan Takedown
- BL3 33% Off Sale, Maliwan Takedown Quick Official Guide
- Maliwan Takedown Patch Breaks Guardian Rank Perks
- Maliwan Raid DLC + Massive Patch: Mayhem 4, Vault Hunter Tuning, Bank Space and More
- Maliwan Takedown and BL3 Free on Consoles Starting Today!
- New Borderlands 3 Guides - Gun Manufacturers, Item Categories, Vault Hunter Builds