Amara (Siren) Phasecast Gunmara Build Guide
Welcome to our Phasecast Gunmara build guide for Amara the Siren in Borderlands 3. This build focuses on maximising Amara's damage output in order to deal huge amounts to a single target.
In this guide, you will learn everything you need to know to gear yourself up and play this build at the highest level.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Amara/Siren Phasecast Gunmara Build overview
Phasecast Gunmara is a pure-damage build for Amara the Siren. It uses a mix of Action Skill damage and gun damage in order to output large amounts of damage onto a single target.
- Great at dealing with single targets
- Offers a good balance of normal damage and elemental damage
- Can output reasonable damage with almost any gun
- Lacks good healing skills from the Brawl and Fist of the Elements skill trees
- Not as efficient as some other builds for dealing with large groups of enemies
Skill Tree and Playstyle
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 18 Oct. 2019: Added Laser-Sploder to the list of recommended primary weapons. Reviewed gear recommendations for October 17th balance patch.
- 12 Oct. 2019: Guide added.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!