Amara (Siren) Elemental Fist Over Matter Build Guide
Welcome to our Elemental Fist Over Matter build guide for Amara the Siren in Borderlands 3. This build aims to do the maximum elemental gun damage without a dependency on anointed gear. It is excellent at dealing with group of enemies as well lone targets.
In this guide, you will learn everything you need to know to gear yourself up and play this build at the highest level.
Amara/Siren Elemental Fist Over Matter Build overview
Elemental Fist Over Matter is a hybrid build that aims to utilise the best parts of the Mystical Assault and Fist of the Elements skill trees. The build is incredibly flexible and can deal with large groups of enemies and lone targets with ease.
- Great at dealing with groups of enemies, especially the Circle of Slaughter
- Can deal with strong badass and anointed enemies in a matter of seconds
- Use of Phasegrasp mechanics offers good utility for group play
- Has large amounts of sustain available when played correctly
- Requires a range of weapons to properly utilise multiple Elements
- Survivability can be difficult while still learning the build
- Not as effective against bosses as some other builds
Skill Tree and Playstyle
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 23 Oct. 2019: Guide added.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!