Amara (Siren) Elemental Fist Over Matter Build Guide
Amara/Siren Elemental Fist Over Matter Build overview
Elemental Fist Over Matter is a hybrid build that aims to utilise the best parts of the Mystical Assault and Fist of the Elements skill trees. The build is incredibly flexible and can deal with large groups of enemies and lone targets with ease.
- Great at dealing with groups of enemies, especially the Circle of Slaughter
- Can deal with strong badass and anointed enemies in a matter of seconds
- Use of Phasegrasp mechanics offers good utility for group play
- Has large amounts of sustain available when played correctly
- Requires a range of weapons to properly utilise multiple Elements
- Survivability can be difficult while still learning the build
- Not as effective against bosses as some other builds
Skill Tree and Playstyle
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 23 Oct. 2019: Guide added.
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch