Dahl Manufacturer: Assault Rifles, Pistols, SMGs, and Sniper Rifles
Dahl guns are both accurate and have low recoil, allowing their single, automatic, or semi-automatic modes to hit their targets with ease. Check out how they work, what guns they offer and more.
If killing is your business, you buy Dahl. Period. Our recoil-free weapons give you the reliability you need while on the job. When the deaths of others puts food on your table, you don't need fancy features. You need stability. You need a weapon you can trust. You need Dahl.
Dahl Manufacturer Overview
Dahl guns are famous for their low recoil and alternate fire mode. Coming in either 3-5 round burst fire, full auto, or semi auto, they are versatile and precise. Best suited for mid-range engagements, Dahl guns offer among the highest single-target dps, suited for those who want to empty a magazine and consistently hit headshots while doing so. Their somewhat smaller magazines are offset by a short reload time, encouraging tactical reloads between kills.
Dahl Weapon Traits
- High handling (very low recoil)
- High accuracy
- Average bullet damage
- Average fire rate
- Average to low magazine size
- Low reload time
- Alternate fire modes offer either burst/full-auto or semi-auto options
Notable Dahl Guns
DAHL offers a wide variety of assault rifles, pistols, SMGs and a couple of Rocket launchers, with their SMGs being particularly powerful.
- Venomous Hornet
- Night Hawkin — See our list of builds with this weapon immediately below
All Dahl Guns
- Breath of the Dying
- Star Helix
- Night Flyer
- Venomous Hornet
- Night Hawkin
- Shocking 9-Volt
- Sleeping Giant
- Malak's Bane
The DAHL corporation was mining Eridium on Pandora, using convict labor, and when they left the planet, they simply set all the convicts free, resulting in a large portion of the planet's bandit population. The also hired Patricia Tannis as a science adviser to search for alien technology on Pandora, which is how she got involved with the plot of the games.
- 19 Nov. 2019: Build lists updated.
- 31 Oct. 2019: Manufacturer page added.
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch
- January 30th Hotfixes: Loot Chest Event, Permanent Maliwan Solo and Rare Buff
- New Job Openings at Icy Veins
- January 23rd Hotfixes: Proving Grounds Loot Buff, Fl4k Buff and More