Sheriff Amara (Siren) Build Guide
Sheriff Amara Build overview
Sheriff Amara is the best Siren build when it comes to non-Elemental weapons. It makes use of high-damage Jakobs gun in order to stack overkill damage for use with Remnant and the Overkill Guardian Reward. This massive damage can then be used on a single target in combination with Ties that Bind in order to kill large groups of enemies, of almost any size, in a single bullet.
- Great at dealing with groups of enemies at any range
- Overkill mechanic can be used to deal large amounts of damage to bosses
- Is suitable for use with a range of high-damage weapons
- The unique playstyle of the build can be difficult to get used to
- Very punishing if a shot is missed
- Significantly less sustain than other Amara builds
- Weak against targets that are not vulnerable to critical hits
Skill Tree and Playstyle
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 04 Nov. 2019: Guide added.
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch