Bloody Harvest Challenge Guide
During the Bloody Harvest event there are 15 challenges to complete. This guide details how to complete each of the 15 challenge in order to unlock special skins as a reward.
- 1. An Eye for Good Hecktoplasm - Kill 20 Loot Ghosts
- 2. Lawful Good Cleric - Kill 250 Ghosts
- 3. Chaotic Good Cleric - Kill 500 Ghosts in Mayhem Mode
- 4. Exorcist - Kill 150 Haunted Badasses
- 5. Charon's Toll - Collect 50 Bloody Harvest Loot
- 6. Heckraiser - Loot a Bloody Harvest Legendary
- 7. My Boss Has Been Ghosting Me All Week - Kill Captain Haunt 25 times
- 8. Reap What You Sow, Bro - Kill Captain Haunt with a Bloody Harvest gun
- 9. Pumpkin Spiced - Equip 3 pieces of Bloody Harvest equipment
- 10. Snowball's Chance in Heck - Kill 100 enemies with Cryo damage in the Heck Hole
- 11. I am Rakkman! - Kill Haunted Rakkman
- 12. Friends Don't Die - Kill Haunted Demonskaggon
- 13. Nate's Hostile - Kill Haunted Borman Nates
- 14. El Campeón Fantasmal - Kill Haunted El Dragón Jr
- 15. Easy As Pumpkin Pie - Solve the Pumpkin Puzzle
An Eye for Good Hecktoplasm - Kill 20 Loot Ghosts
Loot Ghosts are special Ghosts that appear during the Bloody Harvest event. They will appear after killing enemies with a distinct orange glow, so it is advisable to go out of your way to kill these enemies. Once the Loot Ghost has been released, you should be able to dispose of it with relative ease.
It should be noted that you should be able to complete this challenge passively while completing other challenges.
Lawful Good Cleric - Kill 250 Ghosts
This challenge can be easily completed by killing Haunted enemies to spawn ghosts as you complete other challenges. It is highly advisable that you complete this challenge on Mayhem mode in order to progress the 'Chaotic Good Cleric' challenge at the same time.
Chaotic Good Cleric - Kill 500 Ghosts in Mayhem Mode
This can be completed relatively easily by killing Haunted enemies to spawn Ghosts while completing other challenges. However, if you wish to speed up the process, you can set your game to Mayhem 1 for this challenge as there is no increased spawn rate of Haunted enemies for higher Mayhem levels.
Exorcist - Kill 150 Haunted Badasses
This challenge will be completed naturally as you encounter Haunted Badasses in the Borderlands 3 world and complete other challenges. If you wish to speed up this challenge, make sure you play the game on True Vault Hunter Mode to increase the overall spawn rate of Badass enemies.
Charon's Toll - Collect 50 Bloody Harvest Loot
For this challenge, you need to collect Bloody Harvest loot. As the Legendary items for the event are rare drops, the best way to complete this challenge is to pick up every piece of anointed gear you see that interacts with the Terror mechanic in some way.
Heckraiser - Loot a Bloody Harvest Legendary
There is not a lot you can do for this challenge other than to kill enemies. In most situations you should be able to complete this challenge while killing Captain Haunt for the 'My Boss Has Been Ghosting Me All Week'. However, if you are focusing entirely on this challenge, you should use normal Legendary farming methods, such as the Graveward Boss and the Slaughter Shaft.
This Legendaries you should look for for this challenge are:
- Ghast Call
- Scream of Terror
My Boss Has Been Ghosting Me All Week - Kill Captain Haunt 25 times
This challenge requires you to collect Hecktoplasm for Maurice 25 times in order to create a portal to Heck to kill Captain Haunt. In order to speed up this process, you should look for an area with high enemies density, such as the Circle of Slaughter arena, to speed up your Hecktoplasm generation to open the portal.
Reap What You Sow, Bro - Kill Captain Haunt with a Bloody Harvest gun
The only requirement for this challenge is that you deal the killing blow to Captain Haunt with a Bloody Harvest gun, so you can freely weaken him with a weapon of your choosing. When dealing the killing blow, Fearmonger, Stalker, or any gun with a terror-based anointment is eligible.
Pumpkin Spiced - Equip 3 pieces of Bloody Harvest equipment
Bloody Harvest gear only covers 3 equipment slots so for this challenge you need to look spefically for weapons, shields and grenade mods for this challenge. Any anointed gear from the 'Charon's Toll' or Legendary from the 'Heckraiser' challenge will qualify for this challenge.
Snowball's Chance in Heck - Kill 100 enemies with Cryo damage in the Heck Hole
All you need for this challenge is a Cryo weapon or Action Skill that deals Cryo damage. You can complete this challenge after using Maurice to open a portal to The Heck Hole and killing enemies.
I am Rakkman! - Kill Haunted Rakkman
In order to complete this challenge you need to kill Rakkman in the Carnivora area. As part of the Bloody Harvest event, Rakkman will always be Haunted. To find Rakkman, use the following steps:
- Travel to Carnivora on Pandora via the fast travel station.
- Make your way through the initial area of COV enemies until you reach the large arena with Carnivora.
- Look straight ahead and look up at the sky above the mountains in front of you. If Rakkman has spawned, you should see a white light in the sky with a Rakk shadow on it. If you do not see this, exit and reload your game until you do.
- Once you know Rakkman is present, travel to the corner of the map to find the Rakkcave.
- Enter the Rakkcave and kill Rakkman
Friends Don't Die - Kill Haunted Demonskaggon
In order to complete this challenge you need to kill Demonskaggon in The Droughts on Pandora. As part of the Bloody Harvest event, Demonskaggon will always be Haunted. To find Demonskaggon, use the following steps:
- Travel to The Droughts on Pandora via the fast travel station.
- Grab a vehicle and travel out of the base through the central path until you jump over the bridge.
- After passing the bridge turn left past the multi-story building with COV enemies on it and head to the small circular area around it.
- Once in the circular area look for a skag named Demoskaggon.
- If Demonskaggon does not spawn, exit and reload your game to respawn at the nearby COV building, repeat this until you find it.
Nate's Hostile - Kill Haunted Borman Nates
In order to complete this challenge you need to kill Borman Nates in Meridian Outskirts on Promethea. As part of the Bloody Harvest event, Borman Nates will always be Haunted. To find Borman Nates, use the following steps:
- Travel to Meridian Outskirts on Promethea via the fast travel station.
- Grab a vehicle and travel out of the area and make a hard left. Travel forward until you reach a large white elevator.
- Take the elevator to the top of the platform and travel forward to the end of the platform.
- Borman Nates should spawn in front of you via an orange beam.
- If Borman Nates does not spawn, exit and reload your game to respawn at the fast travel station. Repeat all steps until you find him.
El Campeón Fantasmal - Kill Haunted El Dragón Jr
In order to complete this challenge you need to kill El Dragón Jr in The Jaboks Estate on Eden-6. As part of the Bloody Harvest event, El Dragón Jr will always be Haunted. To find El Dragón Jr, use the following steps:
- Travel to The Jakobs Estate on Eden-6 via the fast travel station.
- Run forward and make a hard left toward the swamp area.
- Continue forward until you see a waterfall on your right.
- El Dragón Jr should appear out of the waterfall as you approach it.
- If El Dragón Jr does not spawn, exit and reload your game to respawn at the fast travel station. Repeat all steps until you find him.
Easy As Pumpkin Pie - Solve the Pumpkin Puzzle
The Pumpkin Puzzle is a small puzzle that leads to a red chest after passing the second Keymaster in Heck. To complete the puzzle, follow these steps:
- When entering the area, observe the 4 pumpkins at the top of the stairs.
- From left to right, note the colour of the lights coming out of the pumpkins' mouths.
- Pull on the 4 coloured skulls next to the hole in the floor to in the same colour order as in the pumpkins.
- Proceed through the freshly opened hole in the wall after you have completed the puzzle to access the red chest.
- 25 Oct. 2019: Bloody Harvest event guide added.
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch
- January 30th Hotfixes: Loot Chest Event, Permanent Maliwan Solo and Rare Buff