Amara (Siren) Spiritual Driver Movement Speed Build Guide
Welcome to our Spiritual Driver build guide for Amara the Siren in Borderlands 3. This build utilises the Spiritual Driver Class Mod to inflict self damage and turn this into large amounts of movement speed via the Mindfulness Skill. It is excellent at dealing large amounts of damage and is able to traverse maps at high speeds.
In this guide, you will learn everything you need to know to gear yourself up and play this build at the highest level.
Amara/Siren Spiritual Driver Movement Speed Build overview
This Spiritual Driver Movement Speed build takes advantage of the effects of the Spiritual Driver Class Mod. By repeatedly using Action Skills, it is possible to maintain a small self-inflicted Damage-Over-Time effect at all times. This damage is used in combination with the Mindfulness skill to generate large amounts of movement speed. This movement speed bonus is then turned into bonus damage, which results in a very fast and very high damage build.
- High damage output
- Extremely mobile
- Can withstand large amounts of damage
- Has large amounts of sustain available
- Good against bosses and in general play
- Difficult to master
- Forgoes the use of Action Skills
Skill Tree and Playstyle
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 07 Dec. 2019: Guide added.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!