Amara (Siren) Spiritual Driver Movement Speed Build Guide
Amara/Siren Spiritual Driver Movement Speed Build overview
This Spiritual Driver Movement Speed build takes advantage of the effects of the Spiritual Driver Class Mod. By repeatedly using Action Skills, it is possible to maintain a small self-inflicted Damage-Over-Time effect at all times. This damage is used in combination with the Mindfulness skill to generate large amounts of movement speed. This movement speed bonus is then turned into bonus damage, which results in a very fast and very high damage build.
- High damage output
- Extremely mobile
- Can withstand large amounts of damage
- Has large amounts of sustain available
- Good against bosses and in general play
- Difficult to master
- Forgoes the use of Action Skills
Skill Tree and Playstyle
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 07 Dec. 2019: Guide added.
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch