Fl4k (Beastmaster) Gamma Burst Radiation Pet Build Guide
Welcome to our Gamma Burst Radiation Pet build guide for Fl4k the Beastmaster in Borderlands 3. This build utilises the best skills in Master tree in order to turn Fl4k's pet into a strong tank and dealing moderate Radiation damage to enemies, allowing Fl4k to safely take down weakened enemies from a distance.
In this guide, you will learn everything you need to know to gear yourself up and play this build at the highest level.
Fl4k/Beastmater Gamma Burst Radiation Pet Build overview
This build is a pure pet build that goes deep into the Master skill tree. It makes use of many defensive skills to give Fl4k's pet a lot of survivability, even while it is taking damage from large numbers of enemies. This results in a very safe playstyle where Fl4k can safely take down enemies without taking damage themself.
- Can safely deal with large numbers of enemies on the higher difficulty
- Pet also works as a great tank in group play
- Fl4k's healing effects also extend to allies in group play
- Largely dependent on gear
- Cannot deal as much damage as pure-damage builds
- Non-radiation damage weapons can be lacklustre
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 01 Nov. 2019: Guide added.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!