Torgue Manufacturer: Assault Rifles, Pistols, Rocket Launchers, and Shotguns
Torgue weapons are really just explosions compacted into gun form. Splash multiple opponents with every bullet and see them fly. Check out how they work, what guns they offer and more.
DID YOU KNOW THAT NINETY-SEVEN PERCENT OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON PANDORA AREN'T EXPLODIN' RIGHT NOW? THAT'S BULL****! BUY TORGUE!
Torgue Manufacturer Overview
Torgue weapons feature explosive rounds, slow rate of fire and projectile speed, but a high damage profile, defining them as skill cannons. While their splash damage allows them to still damage enemies with indirect hits, the powerful rounds encourage scoring critical hits, especially when using the sticky mode. Torgue weapons' projectile speed limits their effectiveness to medium to close range engagements.
Torgue Weapon Traits
- High bullet damage
- Average accuracy
- Average handling
- Slow fire rate
- Small magazine size
- Longer than average reload time
- All bullets deal splash damage
- Sticky alternate fire, exploding only on a reload and dealing more damage for each bullet stuck
Notable Torgue Guns
Torgue weapons feature some of Moze's best choices, and have legendary assault rifles, pistols, rocket launchers and shotguns, with the notorious Flakker leading the way.
- Laser-Sploder — See our list of builds with this weapon immediately below
- Roisen's Thorns — See our list of builds with this weapon immediately below
- Hive — See our list of builds with this weapon immediately below
- Scourge — See our list of builds with this weapon immediately below
- Flakker — See our list of builds with this weapon immediately below
All Torgue Guns
- Devils Foursum
- Girth Blaster Elite
- Roisen's Thorns
- Stuffed Quadomizer
- The Boring Gun
- The Lob
Founded by Mister Torgue High-Five Flexington, the corportation and the man himself were the focus of the Borderlands 2 DLC Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, and the muscled CEO reprised his role many times after that, notably narrating the Circles of Slaughter in the third installment.
- 31 Oct. 2019: Manufacturer page added.
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch