Moze (Gunner) Endless Rockets Girl Build Guide
Moze Endless Rockets Girl build overview
Endless Rockets Girl is a natural derivation from the Grenadier Hybrid build, leveraging multiple weapon damage amplification effects. The focus of this build is the synergy between slow firing heavy hitters (launchers in particular) and the ammo/shield continuous sustain provided by grenade mods like the Cloning Maddening Tracker which also eliminates the need to reload your weapons.
- Great sustained damage on both multiple targets and tougher enemies.
- Good survivability between Iron Bear and various means to regen shields.
- Weapon loadout does not require much aim proficiency.
- Suited for mid-long range combat.
- Anointed are a bonus (but not required).
- Good at boss killing, not for speedkills, as it lacks burst.
- Requires you to dance around the battlefield to avoid close quarter.
- Gear dependent, without specific items the build is non-functional.
Endless Rockets Girl plays as a mid-long range build, skirting the battlefield while providing a steady output of damage in the form of homing Grenades and missiles. Weaving grenades with slow firing weapons creates a seamless loop where grenades provide ammo and shield return. Weapon selection allows for a fire-and-forget gameplay allowing the player to focus on positioning and dodging shots instead. Iron Bear is used to provide utility in the form of crowd control, target debuffing, panic button and ultimately also a decoy for the enemy fire.
Endless Rockets Girl Skills
- Grizzled—enable Iron Bear reset almost immediately after Auto Bear runs out of duration.
- Means of Destruction—is the key trait that enables the whole build, as it is the only way to regenerate grenades. After October 10 patch, it has a 0.3-second internal cooldown which prevents us from getting back multiple grenades from a single instance of splash damage, but it remains a very powerful trait.
- Pull the Holy Pin—increases Grenades damage in a very noticeable way, while also offering additional synergy with On Critical Hit traits.
- Vampyr—is our main source of sustain, thanks to the constant stream of grenades, we are able to outheal any source of damage that is not a direct 1-shot.
- Auto Bear—is used to enable all the utility that comes with Iron Bear loadout: Musical Chairs adds more crowd control while Target Softening provides a damage debuff on multiple targets.
- Thin Red Line and Vladof Ingenuity—used to increase the shield pool and increase our survivability.
- Experimental Munitions—adds some extra Incendiary damage everytime we score a Critical hit, grenades included.
- Drowning in Brass, Desperate Measures and Phalanx Doctrine— increase weapon damage by a noticeable amount.
- Tenacious Defense—works both as a safe net and as an additional gun damage increase.
- Cloud of Lead—increases our ammo efficiency, which is especially important with ammo inefficient weapons such as shotguns and launchers.
Action Skill, Augments, and Elements
Iron Bear is kitted with as many utility features as possible: V-35 Grenade Launcher with Musical Chairs occasionally group up enemies and disrupt them, while Vanquisher Rocket Pod with Target Softening increase the damage taken by the enemies affected.
Alternative Skill choices
1 point in Tenacious Defense and 2 points in Phalanx Doctrine can be redistributed in the green tree in order to max out Cloud of Lead and to reach Redistribution in order to further simplify ammo economy but with the recommended launchers, it is generally not required.
Endless Rockets Girl Gearing
Best in Slot
The build relies heavily on specific gear pieces, and without them, you lose the vital synergies required for the build to function properly at higher difficulties. Starting with the Grenade Mod, ATLAS Cloning Maddening Tracker is the best option because of the sustain provided with Vampyr. Other alternatives are Epicenter, Moxxi's Bouncing Pair and Cloning Ghast Call.
Launchers are the weapons of choice for this build, and there are 3 of them worth aiming for:
- Scourge should be your first choice: a slow traveling projectile that generates homing missiles until it impacts on any surface (or face!). It has the potential to deal incredible damage on single targets and can hit multiple times the same target.
- Nukem for the owners of the first DLC has taken the spot of Jericho as the prime mobbing launcher, lobbing 1 single explosive payload with extremely high range. Capable of silly numbers when coupled with the Guardian trait Overkill. It has the drawback of extremely high friendly fire and an arc trajectory that requires some learning before being able to use it effectively.
- ION CANNON, yet another DLC1 weapon capable of dealing massive damage to single targets. Alternatively a purple Torgue Quickie launcher can be considered as a replacement.
The last weapon slot can be anything, from a duplicate launcher with a different element to a weapon that can provide additional sustain, such as Creamer or Slow Hand, both from DLC1. Non-DLC alternatives can be shock Devils Foursum or Handsome Jackhammer when coupled with The Transformer.
Regarding Class mods, Bloodletter is the preferred choice, synergizing well with Deathless Artifact. A possible alternative could be Blast Master if using other artifacts.
When choosing the Artifact, Deathless is a cornerstone to the build, best paired with Bloodletter. If you have yet to find it, other options are Otto Idol for added sustain, Victory Rush for added mobility and damage, or The Pearl of Ineffable Knowledge, newly added in DLC2.
Best shield to use is a Big Boom Blaster, as it greatly eases the otherwise high ammo consumption of launchers.
Anointed rolls are special additional effects that can appear on weapons and shields at higher levels. The special effects relate to the use of action skills and provide powerful temporary buffs.
Endless Rockets Girl build greatly benefits from 2 rolls on Launcher Weapons, the first generic and the second class specific:
- 'On Action Skill End, The next 2 magazines will have 50% additional bonus Element Damage' works extremely well as we basically never reload, making that an almost always active bonus on a given weapon.
- 'After exiting Iron Bear, the next 2 magazines will have 125% bonus Incendiary damage', is the Gunner specific roll with much better damage.
Alternative Gear from Missions
The build relies on a tight combination of specific legendary items, thus there is no viable alternatives from missions.
Best-in-slot Gear and Stat Priority List
|Slot||Item||Special Effect||Secondary Stat/Effect Priority|
|Weapon 3||ION CANNON||
|Weapon 4||Devils Foursum||
|Shield||Big Boom Blaster||When hit, has a 60% chance to drop a booster that restores 60% shields, a Grenade and a Heavy ammo.||30% chance to absorb bullets as ammo|
|Artifact||Deathless||Reserves all but 1 health point. 100% shield Increase. -20% Shield recharge delay.||
|Artifact Alternative||Otto Idol||Restores Health after killing an enemy.||
|Grenade Mod||Cloning Maddening Tracker||Homing Grenade that splits in 6 additional grenades.|
|Grenade Mod Alternative||Epicenter||On impact releases burning spheres in a radial pattern.|
- 14 Apr. 2020: Updated for DLC2, level 57 cap and the latest patch notes.
- 09 Nov. 2019: Updated guide with DISCLAIMER section to reflect the changes done in regards to Grenade splash damage.
- 21 Oct. 2019: Guide added.
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch