Fl4k (Beastmaster) Fade Away Crit Damage Build Guide
Welcome to our Fade Away Crit Damage build guide for Fl4k the Beastmaster in Borderlands 3. This build excels at dealing huge amounts of damage to a single target, making it excellent at dealing with strong enemies and bosses alike.
In this guide, you will learn everything you need to know to gear yourself up and play this build at the highest level.
Fl4k/Beastmaster Fade Away Crit Damage Build overview
Fade Away Crit Damage is a burst-damage build for Fl4k the Beastmaster. It focuses heavily on buffing critical damage in order to output a huge amount of damage in a short time, perfect for bursting down bosses and other tough enemies.
- Huge single-target damage
- Excellent at killing bosses
- Very straightforward playstyle
- Inefficient at dealing with large groups of enemies
- Weaker against enemies that are hard to crit
- Heavily reliant on gear
Skill Tree and Playstyle
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 12 Oct. 2019: Guide added.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!