Fl4k (Beastmaster) Fade Away Crit Damage Build Guide
Fl4k/Beastmaster Fade Away Crit Damage Build overview
Fade Away Crit Damage is a burst-damage build for Fl4k the Beastmaster. It focuses heavily on buffing critical damage in order to output a huge amount of damage in a short time, perfect for bursting down bosses and other tough enemies.
- Huge single-target damage
- Excellent at killing bosses
- Very straightforward playstyle
- Inefficient at dealing with large groups of enemies
- Weaker against enemies that are hard to crit
- Heavily reliant on gear
Skill Tree and Playstyle
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 12 Oct. 2019: Guide added.
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch
- January 30th Hotfixes: Loot Chest Event, Permanent Maliwan Solo and Rare Buff