Amara (Siren) Elemental Ricochet Build Guide
Amara/Siren Elemental Ricochet Build overview
Elemental Ricochet is one of the many possible builds for Amara the Siren in Borderlands 3. The build mixes elemental damage with ricochet effects in order to rapidly spread elemental damage and DoTs to massacre large groups of enemies.
- Great at dealing with large groups of enemies
- Locking larger threats in place is great for supporting teams
- Can deal damage in multiple elements to bypass most resistances
- Inefficient at dealing with single targets and bosses
- Minimal sustain against stronger enemies
Skill Tree and Playstyle
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 18 Oct. 2019: Added additional weapon slot to separate bossing and lone enemies. Reviewed gear recommendations for October 17th balance patch.
- 12 Oct. 2019: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription