Zane (Operative) Double Trouble Build Guide
Double Trouble Zane build overview
Double Trouble Zane is a build centered around Digi-Clone with the aim to enable specific weapon synergies and substantially increase Zane firepower in the process. With multiple talents empowering the clone and gear choices that give it sustain, any battlefield very often turns into a 1-man (clone?) army show, allowing the player to focus on surviving and dispatching key targets while their clone deletes everything in sight.
- Great sustain; one of the safest build to play
- Quite mobile
- Does not require much aim proficiency, despite using some sniper rifles
- Allows for a more relaxed and laid-back approach, thanks to its safety and Clone doing most of the heavy-lifting
- Digi-Clone is a force multiplier but good weapons are still needed.
- Certain bosses cannot be attacked by the Clone as of current, butchering the build's effectiveness
Skill Tree and Playstyle
For more information about skills and playstyle for this build, please refer to our dedicated page.
Gearing and Stat Priorities
We have a dedicated page about gear, best-in-slot items, stat priorities, and anointed rolls for this build. Please refer to it for more information.
- 08 Oct. 2020: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!