Guardian Druid Torghast Guide and Best Anima Powers — Dragonflight 10.0.2
On this page, we tell you all you need to know to prepare your Guardian Druid before entering Torghast and then how to pick up the right Anima Powers once you are inside!
Torghast as a Guardian Druid
This page will guide you on how to get the most out of your Guardian Druid in Torghast, Tower of the Damned. For more information about Torghast in general, check out our dedicated pages below.
Best Guardian Druid Setup for Torghast, Tower of the Damned
This pre-patch talent build works great in Torghast. Note that you can directly import the trees below into the game with the following string:
You can easily import the talent tree below into the game with the following string:
Best Guardian Druid Anima Powers
Throughout Torghast, you will be met with a multitude of choices for different Anima Powers, each choice will boost your power inside Torghast, but some more than others. Below is a ranked tier list to help you get the most out of your Anima Powers. This Tier List assumes that the powers are the same level. If you want to browse through all available Anima Powers, please use the buttons below.
It should be noted that a lot of these choices can come down to personal playstyle and preference and you should choose what is best for you personally.
Torghast is meant to be flexible and fun, this is just a rough guideline so do not feel like you NEED to use these recommendations or you will not be able to complete your run, try things out and see how they go for you for the best results.
Great Anima Powers for Guardian Druid
- Orbit Breaker
- Dried Blood of the Beast
- Dried Flower Petal
- Energy Focusing Crystal
- Mote of Blood Thirst
- Perfectly Preserved Insect
- Sealed Essence Sphere
- Cloak of Thorns
- Steelwood Slab
- Shard of Silvered Glass
- Draught of Midday Calm
- Draught of Midnight Blazes
- Draught of Waning Twilight
- Circlet of Weeds
- White Pollen Mote
- Soulborne Clasp
- Oath of Druids
- Lycara's Twig
- Lycara's Bargain
- Lycara's Sash
- String of Fangs and Talons
Good Anima Powers for Guardian Druid
- Coalesced Spirit Droplet
- Archdruid's Legacy
- Archdruid's Lesson
- Archdruid's Ultimatum
- Hardened Bark Sliver
- Silent Spirit
- Affinity Stones
- Leaf on the Water
- Moon-Spirit Essence
- Writings of Lycara
Average Anima Powers for Guardian Druid
- Coil of Wire
- Archdruid's Gift
- Archdruid's Invocation
- Archdruid's Mythos
- Curious Bramblepatch
- Grasping Tendrils
- Twin Friendship Ring
- Petrus Ring
- Plague-Hardened Hide
- Preserved Ironwood Seed
- Rootwood Scarab
- Sylvatican Charm
- Blood-Tinged Teeth
If an Anima Power is not in the Tier List above, it is either because we have been unable to test it or find information about its tuning. It will be populated over time as we learn more about them.
Phantasma Anima Powers for Guardian Druid
Occasionally, you will be offered the ability to get Phantasma instead of an Anima Power, or increases to your Phantasma generation. It is hard to evaluate these, but they are generally better than the "Average" Anima powers.
Guardian Druid Playstyle for Torghast, Tower of the Damned
Guardian Druid is quite strong for Torghast, in either group or solo content you will comfortably be able to progress through the tower with very few limiting factors. Your playstyle will not differ much from normal Mythic+/Raid in Torghast.
- Use Barkskin on cooldown as it is very short and will be available almost every pack.
- Use line-of-sight to your advantage. This can be incredibly handy if there are multiple caster mobs that you wish to stack up and cleave together.
- Use Skull Bash and Incapacitating Roar actively to interrupt dangerous monsters.
- Use the perks you pick up on the way as they are incredibly valuable.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2