Night Hawkin - Weapon
Night Hawkin is a legendary SMG that changes its attributes based on the day and night cycle in the game. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Unique Weapon Effect
Stranger than things.—The gun will deal Cryo damage during the day and Incendiary damage at night, based on the current day-night cycle of the game area you are in. The gun will additionally fire a different number of projectiles per shot based on the time of day.
This Dahl SMG is a World Drop that can drop from anywhere in the game.
How to use the Gun
The gun has the potential to have a high damage output but requires keeping track of the current day-night cycle. While it is night, when the gun will deal Incendiary damage, dealing great damage to to flesh enemies (red health bars), but will deal very little damage to the same enemies during the day. Conversely the gun will be strong against Armored enemies (yellow health bar) during the day while the gun deals Cryo damage. You should therefore try to stay alert and switch to the gun when it is favourable to use and from it when it is not.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Elemental Damage||Incendiary, Cryo|
|% Reload Speed|
|% Critical Hit Damage|
|% Weapon Fire Rate|
|% Weapon Accuracy||Can only roll a negative bonus.|
- 25 Oct. 2019: Page added.
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch
- January 30th Hotfixes: Loot Chest Event, Permanent Maliwan Solo and Rare Buff
- New Job Openings at Icy Veins
- January 23rd Hotfixes: Proving Grounds Loot Buff, Fl4k Buff and More