Protection Warrior Tank Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Protection Warrior in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Protection Warriors
2. Best Enchants for Protection Warriors
3. Consumables for Protection Warriors
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Protection
Use Flask of the Undertow as your flask.
Use Battle Potion of Strength as your "pre-pot" and combat potion.
During combat, Battle Potion of Strength should generally be used in combination with Bloodlust/ Heroism, if those are used later in the fight, during periods of high damage as a defensive tool, or during your offensive cooldowns to further increase damage.
You should use Coastal Healing Potion for in-combat healing.
Additionally, Healthstones do not share a cooldown with normal healing potions, so if you have access to a Warlock make sure you are using both.
3.2. Best Food for Protection
Honey Potpie can be very useful in Mythic+, as it improves your ability to kite enemies.
3.3. Augment Runes for Protection
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and there are no changes necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for BfA Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed and there are no changes necessary for Patch 8.1.
- 02 Sep. 2018: Changed weapon enchant recommendation to Haste enchant.
- 24 Aug. 2018: Added note about Haste weapon enchant.
- 18 Aug. 2018: Adjusted formatting.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Blizzard's Looking for Essences Feedback
- How to Play World of Warcraft With a Controller
- N'zoth Whispers on Live Servers
- Conflict and Strife Essence Power Clarification
- Second Classic Stress Test Coming on May 29th
- WoW Classic Addons: TukUI
- Patch 8.2: Conflict and Strife PvP Essence
- WoW Classic Stress Test 1 Ending Info
- Destruction Warlock 8.1.5
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Shadow Priest PvP 8.1.5
- Mistweaver Monk 8.1.5
- Paladin Leveling Guide
- Protection Paladin 8.1.5
- Elemental Shaman 8.1.5
- Balance Druid 8.1.5