Amara (Siren) Spiritual Driver Boss Killer Skill Tree and Playstyle
Structure of This Guide
This Amara Spiritual Driver Boss Killer build guide is split in 3 different pages. The other 2 pages are the build overview and the gear, which you can access by clicking the buttons below.
This Spiritual Driver Boss Killer build aims to use the self-damaging effect of Spiritual Driver to create a huge boost in damage through the use of Artifacts and the Class Mod itself. This damage boost can then be channelled into a high-damage weapon in order to maximise the overall damage per shot, allowing you to quickly take down bosses in a matter of seconds for optimal boss farming.
Spiritual Driver Boss Killer Skill Breakdown
- Mindfulness—Mindfulness provides a large overall movement speed boost when combined with the self-damaging effect of Spiritual Driver. This boost in speed can then be used to boost weapon damage as part of the special effect of Spiritual Driver.
- Transcend—Transcend provides a solid boost in Critical Hit Damage, which is incredibly effective when dealing with bosses.
- From Rest—From Rest provides a huge increase in Weapon Charge Speed, which is incredibly effective with this build's core weapon, ION CANNON.
- Wrath—Wrath provides a large boost in damage for a small skill point investment and is an essential skill when investing into the Mystical Assault skill tree.
- Laid Bare—Laid Bare helps further the damage bosses can take and can be triggered alongside other Action Skill-based skills if you opt to use Phaseslam or Phasecast.
- Remnant—Remnant allows the overkill damage of weapons to be reinvested into another target, which pairs excellently with the weapons in this build. Only a single skill point is required as the base damage of the skill is negligible.
- Anima—This build uses some of the strongest damage-over-time weapons in the game, which can be greatly empowered through the Anima skill.
- Tempest—Tempest is an important damage-boosting skill that rewards you for committing to using elemental damage on your weapons.
Action Skill, Augments, and Elements
Phasecast is the default Action Skill of choice for this build due to its ability to easily trigger Laid Bare alongside other skills. However, this is not essential and you can easily swap to Phaseslam or Phasegrasp based on the anointments you are able to pick up on your gear. If you have no anointments, or those which do not require and action skill, Phasegrasp can be consistently triggered used with no target to keep the effects of Spiritual Driver and your Skills active.
Allure is the chosen Action Skill Augment used for this build, largely for its ability to draw enemies towards any boss you are attacking. This allows you to trigger overkill effects like Remnant for additional boss damage. Alternatively, you may wish to use Soul Sap if you want to add some light healing or are facing a boss encounter that does not have any additional enemies.
The Shock Action Skill Element has been used for this build due to the additional Shock damage bonus given from Tempest. However, this should be changed via Soulfire and Blight Tiger to match the Element of your weapon if you are using an Elemental Projector Artifact.
Alternative Skill choices
- Root to Rise/ Clarity—Skill points can freely be moved from Personal Space if you wish to have slightly more survivability from these skills. This option is most effective against bosses where you will be constantly be at long range, such as Graveward.
- Mindfulness— The third skill point can be put into Mindfulness to squeeze additional damage out of your Spiritual Driver. A skill point should be taken out of Avatar for this, and it is most effective when using Phasegrasp as you have no use for the second Action Skill.
- 21 Dec. 2019: Page added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription