Scream of Terror - Shield
Scream of Terror is a legendary shield that deals a burst of damage to nearby enemies when it is depleted. In this page, you will find more information about what this shield does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Stats and Model
Unique Weapon Effect
Behold the flesh and the power it holds. — The Shield will deal a burst of damage to nearby enemies when it depletes.
This Anshin shield is a Legendary drop that can be acquired from killing Loot Ghosts and Captain Haunt during the Bloody Harvest event.
How to use the Shield
Due to the damage dealt by the shield, it is best used in close-combat to ensure it will be able to damage enemies when it depletes. Ideally, it should be paired with gear and skills that reduce Shield Recharge Delay and increase Shield Recharge Rate to ensure the on-deplete effect can be triggered as frequently as possible.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Elemental Resistance||13% Cryo,|
|Deal damage to nearby enemies when shield is depleted||Up to 14872 damage||Shield will deal Cryo damage|
|% Max Health Regen while shield is full||5% per second|
- 05 Nov. 2019: Shield guide added.
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- March 12th Hotfixes: Vault Hunter Changes, Weapon Buffs and More
- Borderlands 3 Steam Release Date, 2nd DLC Announced, Third DLC Teased
- February 27th Hotfixes: Weapon Tuning
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch
- January 30th Hotfixes: Loot Chest Event, Permanent Maliwan Solo and Rare Buff
- New Job Openings at Icy Veins