Scream of Terror - Shield
Scream of Terror is a legendary shield that deals a burst of damage to nearby enemies when it is depleted. In this page, you will find more information about what this shield does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Stats and Model
Unique Weapon Effect
Behold the flesh and the power it holds. — The Shield will deal a burst of damage to nearby enemies when it depletes.
This Anshin shield is a Legendary drop that can be acquired from killing Loot Ghosts and Captain Haunt during the Bloody Harvest event.
How to use the Shield
Due to the damage dealt by the shield, it is best used in close-combat to ensure it will be able to damage enemies when it depletes. Ideally, it should be paired with gear and skills that reduce Shield Recharge Delay and increase Shield Recharge Rate to ensure the on-deplete effect can be triggered as frequently as possible.
List of Secondary Stats
|Deal damage to nearby enemies when shield is depleted
|Up to 14872 damage
|Shield will deal Cryo damage
|% Max Health Regen while shield is full
|5% per second
- 05 Nov. 2019: Shield guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription