Lucian's Call - Weapon
Lucians's Call is a Legendary Assault Rifle that allows you to ricochet bullets and return ammo when you score critical hits. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Unique Weapon Effect
What Happened?—Critical hits will ricochet 2 bullets to the nearest enemy and return 2 bullets to your magazine.
This Jakobs assault rifle is a World Drop that can drop from anywhere in the game.
How to use the Gun
Lucian's Call is able to deal moderate damage and can be fired for a long time. It is best used at medium range against targets that are easy to score critical hits against, such as bosses with large weak spots or enemies that are under effects of crowd control. This allows you to get the most use out of the special effect of the gun.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Elemental Damage||Incendiary, Corrosive, Cryo|
|% Weapon Damage|
|% Weapon Fire Rate|
The gun functions very similarly to Rowan's Call. The guns primarily differ on the Elemental Damage types they offer.
- 28 Oct. 2019: Page added.
- December 5th Hotfixes, 13 Minutes of New DLC Gameplay
- Hotfixes for Novemeber 26th: Butcher Recoil Fix
- Guide Writer Thoughts on Mayhem 4 and Maliwan Takedown
- BL3 33% Off Sale, Maliwan Takedown Quick Official Guide
- Maliwan Takedown Patch Breaks Guardian Rank Perks
- Maliwan Raid DLC + Massive Patch: Mayhem 4, Vault Hunter Tuning, Bank Space and More
- Maliwan Takedown and BL3 Free on Consoles Starting Today!
- New Borderlands 3 Guides - Gun Manufacturers, Item Categories, Vault Hunter Builds