Lucian's Call - Weapon
Lucians's Call is a Legendary Assault Rifle that allows you to ricochet bullets and return ammo when you score critical hits. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Unique Weapon Effect
What Happened?—Critical hits will ricochet 2 bullets to the nearest enemy and return 2 bullets to your magazine.
This Jakobs assault rifle is a World Drop that can drop from anywhere in the game.
How to use the Gun
Lucian's Call is able to deal moderate damage and can be fired for a long time. It is best used at medium range against targets that are easy to score critical hits against, such as bosses with large weak spots or enemies that are under effects of crowd control. This allows you to get the most use out of the special effect of the gun.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Elemental Damage||Incendiary, Corrosive, Cryo|
|% Weapon Damage|
|% Weapon Fire Rate|
The gun functions very similarly to Rowan's Call. The guns primarily differ on the Elemental Damage types they offer.
- 28 Oct. 2019: Page added.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- March 12th Hotfixes: Vault Hunter Changes, Weapon Buffs and More
- Borderlands 3 Steam Release Date, 2nd DLC Announced, Third DLC Teased
- February 27th Hotfixes: Weapon Tuning
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch
- January 30th Hotfixes: Loot Chest Event, Permanent Maliwan Solo and Rare Buff