Rowan's Call - Weapon
Rowan's Call is a Legendary Assault Rifle that ricochets bullets with each critical hit. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Unique Weapon Effect
Uh-oh!—Critical hits will ricochet 2 bullets to the nearest enemy and return 2 bullets to your magazine.
This Jakobs assault rifle is a World Drop that can drop from anywhere in the game.
How to use the Gun
Rowan's Call is best used at medium range against targets with reasonable amounts of health. Due to the special effect of the gun, you should try to use it on targets that are easy to hit, such as bosses or enemies that are easy to hit due to crowd control.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Elemental Damage||Incendiary, Shock, Radiation|
|% Critical Hit Damage|
|% Reload Speed|
|% Weapon Accuracy||Can only roll negative amounts|
The gun functions very similarly to Lucian's Call. The guns primarily differ on the Elemental Damage types they offer.
- 28 Oct. 2019: Page added.
- December 5th Hotfixes, 13 Minutes of New DLC Gameplay
- Hotfixes for Novemeber 26th: Butcher Recoil Fix
- Guide Writer Thoughts on Mayhem 4 and Maliwan Takedown
- BL3 33% Off Sale, Maliwan Takedown Quick Official Guide
- Maliwan Takedown Patch Breaks Guardian Rank Perks
- Maliwan Raid DLC + Massive Patch: Mayhem 4, Vault Hunter Tuning, Bank Space and More
- Maliwan Takedown and BL3 Free on Consoles Starting Today!
- New Borderlands 3 Guides - Gun Manufacturers, Item Categories, Vault Hunter Builds