Rowan's Call - Weapon
Rowan's Call is a Legendary Assault Rifle that ricochets bullets with each critical hit. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Unique Weapon Effect
Uh-oh!—Critical hits will ricochet 2 bullets to the nearest enemy and return 2 bullets to your magazine.
This Jakobs assault rifle is a World Drop that can drop from anywhere in the game.
How to use the Gun
Rowan's Call is best used at medium range against targets with reasonable amounts of health. Due to the special effect of the gun, you should try to use it on targets that are easy to hit, such as bosses or enemies that are easy to hit due to crowd control.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Elemental Damage||Incendiary, Shock, Radiation|
|% Critical Hit Damage|
|% Reload Speed|
|% Weapon Accuracy||Can only roll negative amounts|
The gun functions very similarly to Lucian's Call. The guns primarily differ on the Elemental Damage types they offer.
- 28 Oct. 2019: Page added.
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch
- January 30th Hotfixes: Loot Chest Event, Permanent Maliwan Solo and Rare Buff