Rowan's Call - Weapon
Rowan's Call is a Legendary Assault Rifle that ricochets bullets with each critical hit. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Unique Weapon Effect
Uh-oh!—Critical hits will ricochet 2 bullets to the nearest enemy and return 2 bullets to your magazine.
This Jakobs assault rifle is a World Drop that can drop from anywhere in the game.
How to use the Gun
Rowan's Call is best used at medium range against targets with reasonable amounts of health. Due to the special effect of the gun, you should try to use it on targets that are easy to hit, such as bosses or enemies that are easy to hit due to crowd control.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Elemental Damage||Incendiary, Shock, Radiation|
|% Critical Hit Damage|
|% Reload Speed|
|% Weapon Accuracy||Can only roll negative amounts|
The gun functions very similarly to Lucian's Call. The guns primarily differ on the Elemental Damage types they offer.
- 28 Oct. 2019: Page added.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews