Stalker - Weapon
Stalker is a legendary DAHL sniper rifle that fires a 3-round burst with an adjustable spray pattern. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Stats and Model
Unique Weapon Effect
All that remains is an icy husk.—The gun will always be Cryo Element and shoot 3 round bursts. The bursts can be toggled to spray either horizontally or vertically.
This Dahl sniper rifle is a World Drop that can be found during the Bloody Harvest event.
How to use the Gun
The gun's burst fire allows it to output reasonable damage, however, the spread of the bullets prevent it from being effective at long range despite being a sniper rifle. It should be used at short-medium range when burst damage is needed such as against bosses or in Fight For Your Life. This gun should not be used excessively as the burst-fire of the gun will result in you running out of sniper rifle ammo very quickly.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Splash Damage Radius|
- 05 Nov. 2019: Weapon guide added.
- December 5th Hotfixes, 13 Minutes of New DLC Gameplay
- Hotfixes for Novemeber 26th: Butcher Recoil Fix
- Guide Writer Thoughts on Mayhem 4 and Maliwan Takedown
- BL3 33% Off Sale, Maliwan Takedown Quick Official Guide
- Maliwan Takedown Patch Breaks Guardian Rank Perks
- Maliwan Raid DLC + Massive Patch: Mayhem 4, Vault Hunter Tuning, Bank Space and More
- Maliwan Takedown and BL3 Free on Consoles Starting Today!
- New Borderlands 3 Guides - Gun Manufacturers, Item Categories, Vault Hunter Builds