Hellshock - Weapon
Hellshock is a legendary pistol whose bullets bounce between elements. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Unique Weapon Effect
I had not thought death had undone so many.—Projectiles fired by the gun will ricochet off objects, changing from Incendiary damage to Shock damage, or vice versa, after ricocheting.
This Maliwan pistol is a World Drop that can drop from anywhere in the game.
How to use the Gun
As the gun is able to utilise both Incendiary and Shock damage, it is effective against all non-Armored enemies. If you are fighting against enemies with both red and blue health bars, you can bounce your bullets off a nearby surface to change the element of your projectiles mid-combat. However, this effect is mostly for show and in most case it is better to use the Maliwan manufacturer trait to just switch the element of the initial projectile.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Elemental Damage||Incendiary, Shock|
|% Weapon Charge Speed|
|% Weapon Damage|
- 25 Oct. 2019: Page added.
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch