Pain is Power - Weapon
Pain is Power is is a legendary COV assault rifle that has the unique effect of setting the user on fire when it is fired for too long. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Stats and Model
Unique Weapon Effect
Nobody kills me but ME!—The gun does not overheat like normal COV weapons. Instead, it will set the user on fire and no longer consume ammo when used above a certain heat threshold has been passed.
This COV assault rifle is a World Drop that can drop from anywhere in the game.
How to use the Gun
The unique effect of the gun is both a blessing and a curse. While setting yourself on fire may seem bad, it provides an easy way to activate things like the Elemental Projector Artifact, that boost the damage of Elements you are currently taking damage from.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|% Weapon Damage||Can only roll negative amounts|
|Weapon Accuracy||Can only roll negative amounts|
|Weapon Fire Rate|
- 05 Nov. 2019: Weapon guide added.
- New Major/Campaign DLC Reveal Coming Next Week
- November 14th Hotfixes: Fewer Ghosts in Bloody Harvest
- November 7th Hotfixes: Bloody Harvest Increased Loot, Less Terror Anoints
- Second Free DLC, Takedown at Maliwan's Blacksite Detailed
- Reduced Mayhem Penalties and Increased Anointed Drops Are Staying!
- Bloody Harvest Hotfix: October 26 - Haunt Loot Improved
- Bloody Harvest Event Guides Are Live
- Massive Future Changes + Patch and Hotfix Notes for October 24th