King's Call - Weapon
King's Call is a legendary pistol that allows you to ricochet bullets and regain ammo as you score critical hits. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Unique Weapon Effect
Life is ours, we live it our way.—Critical hits return 3 bullets to your gun's magazine and ricochet 3 bullets to the nearest enemy, including the initial target.
The Jakobs pistol is an exclusive Legendary drop from Tyreen the Destroyer.
How to use the Gun
King's Call Is a high damage pistol with low magazine capacity. It is used in situations where critical hits are guaranteed, such as against bosses, due to its special ability of not consuming ammo on crits. This allows the gun to have a high damage output as long as it does not need to be reloaded.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Elemental Damage||Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Cryo, Radiation|
|% Weapon Damage||Can only roll negative a negative bonus.|
|Critical Hit Damage|
This gun shares the exact same stats rolls as Queen's Call. The two guns only differ by name.
- 25 Oct. 2019: Page added.
- December 5th Hotfixes, 13 Minutes of New DLC Gameplay
- Hotfixes for Novemeber 26th: Butcher Recoil Fix
- Guide Writer Thoughts on Mayhem 4 and Maliwan Takedown
- BL3 33% Off Sale, Maliwan Takedown Quick Official Guide
- Maliwan Takedown Patch Breaks Guardian Rank Perks
- Maliwan Raid DLC + Massive Patch: Mayhem 4, Vault Hunter Tuning, Bank Space and More
- Maliwan Takedown and BL3 Free on Consoles Starting Today!
- New Borderlands 3 Guides - Gun Manufacturers, Item Categories, Vault Hunter Builds