Queen's Call - Weapon
Queen's Call is a legendary pistol that allows you to ricochet bullets and regain ammo as you score critical hits. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Unique Weapon Effect
Life is ours, we live it our way.—Critical hits return 3 bullets to your gun's magazine and ricochet 3 bullets to the nearest enemy, including the initial target.
The Jakobs pistol is an exclusive Legendary drop from Tyreen the Destroyer.
How to use the Gun
Queen's Call Is a high damage pistol with low magazine capacity. It is used in situations where critical hits are guaranteed, such as against bosses, due to its special ability of not consuming ammo on crits. This allows the gun to have a high damage output as long as it does not need to be reloaded.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Elemental Damage||Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Cryo, Radiation|
|% Weapon Damage||Can only roll negative a negative bonus.|
|Critical Hit Damage|
This gun shares the exact same stats rolls as King's Call. The two guns only differ by name.
- 25 Oct. 2019: Page added.
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch
- January 30th Hotfixes: Loot Chest Event, Permanent Maliwan Solo and Rare Buff
- New Job Openings at Icy Veins
- January 23rd Hotfixes: Proving Grounds Loot Buff, Fl4k Buff and More