Lyuda - Weapon
Lyuda is a legendary sniper rifle that files three projectiles with each shot, dealing high amounts of damage. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Unique Weapon Effect
Man Killer—The gun's projectiles fire two additional shots that will slowly spread either side of the initial projectile.
This Vladof sniper rifle is a World Drop that can drop from anywhere in the game.
How to use the Gun
The gun has a very high damage output, but burns through ammo very quickly. It should be used in situations when a high amount of damage is needed, such as against bosses or while in Fight For Your Life. Despite being a Sniper Rifle, the gun is best used at medium range to ensure the gun's additional projectiles will hit the target.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Elemental Damage||Normal, Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Cryo, Radiation|
|% Reload Speed|
|% Critical Hit Damage|
|% Weapon Fire Rate|
|% Weapon Damage|
|% Weapon Accuracy||Can only roll a negative bonus.|
- 25 Oct. 2019: Page added.
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch
- January 30th Hotfixes: Loot Chest Event, Permanent Maliwan Solo and Rare Buff