Lyuda - Weapon
Lyuda is a legendary sniper rifle that files three projectiles with each shot, dealing high amounts of damage. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Unique Weapon Effect
Man Killer—The gun's projectiles fire two additional shots that will slowly spread either side of the initial projectile.
This Vladof sniper rifle is a World Drop that can drop from anywhere in the game.
How to use the Gun
The gun has a very high damage output, but burns through ammo very quickly. It should be used in situations when a high amount of damage is needed, such as against bosses or while in Fight For Your Life. Despite being a Sniper Rifle, the gun is best used at medium range to ensure the gun's additional projectiles will hit the target.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Elemental Damage||Normal, Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Cryo, Radiation|
|% Reload Speed|
|% Critical Hit Damage|
|% Weapon Fire Rate|
|% Weapon Damage|
|% Weapon Accuracy||Can only roll a negative bonus.|
- 25 Oct. 2019: Page added.
- December 5th Hotfixes, 13 Minutes of New DLC Gameplay
- Hotfixes for Novemeber 26th: Butcher Recoil Fix
- Guide Writer Thoughts on Mayhem 4 and Maliwan Takedown
- BL3 33% Off Sale, Maliwan Takedown Quick Official Guide
- Maliwan Takedown Patch Breaks Guardian Rank Perks
- Maliwan Raid DLC + Massive Patch: Mayhem 4, Vault Hunter Tuning, Bank Space and More
- Maliwan Takedown and BL3 Free on Consoles Starting Today!
- New Borderlands 3 Guides - Gun Manufacturers, Item Categories, Vault Hunter Builds