Cutsman - Weapon
Cutsman is a legendary SMG that deals damage in a horizontal arc, allowing you to hit several enemies per shot. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Unique Weapon Effect
Little android man, born without a soul.—The gun fires 2 projectiles that gradually spread apart horizontally. The two projectiles remain connected by a beam as the projectiles travel, dealing damage to any enemies that come into contact with it.
This Maliwan SMG is a World Drop that can drop from anywhere in the game.
How to use the Gun
The nature of the gun's projectiles makes it very easy to hit targets. However, the projectiles do not stop after hitting an enemy so you should try to aim in such a way that your projectiles will deal damage to as many enemies as possible. This can be particularly effective against large enemies that can be damaged multiple times if the beam from the gun's projectiles remains in contact for them long enough.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Elemental Damage||Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive|
|% Melee Damage|
|% Weapon Charge Speed|
|% Projectile Speed|
- 25 Oct. 2019: Page added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription