Roisen's Thorns - Weapon
Roison's Thorns is a legendary Torgue Pistol that shoots both Corrosive and Incendiary bullets simultaneously. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Stats and Model
Unique Weapon Effect
Where there is pleasure, there is pain.—The gun fires a single Corrosive bullets surrounded by 4 Incendiary bullets.
This Torgue pistol is a World Drop that can drop from anywhere in the game.
How to use the Gun
This gun is one of the few non-Maliwan dual-Element weapons. As the gun will always deal both Corrosive and Incendiary damage, it can be freely used on Armored enemies and Flesh enemies without having to change weapons.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Critical Hit Damage|
|Weapon Fire Rate|
|Splash Damage Radius||As a Torgue gun, it fires explosive rounds.|
- 05 Nov. 2019: Weapon guide added.
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- March 12th Hotfixes: Vault Hunter Changes, Weapon Buffs and More
- Borderlands 3 Steam Release Date, 2nd DLC Announced, Third DLC Teased
- February 27th Hotfixes: Weapon Tuning
- February 13th Patch: New Event, Level Cap Increase and a lot More
- Level Cap Increase, New Seasonal Event and Lot More Coming in February Patch
- January 30th Hotfixes: Loot Chest Event, Permanent Maliwan Solo and Rare Buff
- New Job Openings at Icy Veins