Roisen's Thorns - Weapon
Roison's Thorns is a legendary Torgue Pistol that shoots both Corrosive and Incendiary bullets simultaneously. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Stats and Model
Unique Weapon Effect
Where there is pleasure, there is pain.—The gun fires a single Corrosive bullets surrounded by 4 Incendiary bullets.
This Torgue pistol is a World Drop that can drop from anywhere in the game.
How to use the Gun
This gun is one of the few non-Maliwan dual-Element weapons. As the gun will always deal both Corrosive and Incendiary damage, it can be freely used on Armored enemies and Flesh enemies without having to change weapons.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Critical Hit Damage|
|Weapon Fire Rate|
|Splash Damage Radius||As a Torgue gun, it fires explosive rounds.|
- 05 Nov. 2019: Weapon guide added.
- New Major/Campaign DLC Reveal Coming Next Week
- November 14th Hotfixes: Fewer Ghosts in Bloody Harvest
- November 7th Hotfixes: Bloody Harvest Increased Loot, Less Terror Anoints
- Second Free DLC, Takedown at Maliwan's Blacksite Detailed
- Reduced Mayhem Penalties and Increased Anointed Drops Are Staying!
- Bloody Harvest Hotfix: October 26 - Haunt Loot Improved
- Bloody Harvest Event Guides Are Live
- Massive Future Changes + Patch and Hotfix Notes for October 24th