Projectile Recursion - Weapon
Projectile Recursion is a legendary shotgun whose projectiles bounce between enemies. In this page, you will find more information about what this weapon does, where you can find it, and what stats it can roll.
Unique Weapon Effect
See green text for description.See red text for description.— The gun fires a single large projectile that will ricochet between multiple targets.
This Maliwan shotgun is a World Drop that can drop from anywhere in the game.
How to use the Gun
The gun is best used against large groups of enemies in close proximity. This allows the projectile to quickly bounce between enemies, including the same target twice, to deal large amounts of damage to all enemies in the area. It is best to swap different gun against a single target where the gun's ricochet effect cannot be utilised.
List of Secondary Stats
|Stat||Possible Rolls||Additional Notes|
|Elemental Damage||Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Cryo, Radiation|
|Weapon Charge Speed|
The gun is capable of ricocheting between enemies multiple times. This is independent of other effects like Amara's Indiscriminate skill, allowing the projectile to ricochet twice, and duplicate the projectile in the process.
- 25 Oct. 2019: Page added.
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins