Restoration Druid Healing Stat Priority — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Restoration Druid. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5.
1. The Basics of Stats for Restoration Druid
The stat priority for a Restoration Druid depends on whether you plan on healing the raid, or healing in dungeons.
Stat values change depending on your gear, the content you are doing, and your spell choices. There are no universal weights. They will change every time you swap a piece of gear.
Having said all that, there will be very few situations where item level upgrades will not be actual upgrades. Sockets are usually worth roughly 10-15 item levels, Leech on the first 2-3 pieces is worth about 10-15 item levels, Avoidance is worth around 5-10.
1.1. Raid Healing
You should use Twig It spreadsheet or WoWAnalyzer for more accurate stat weights. In general, for any boss where you use either Cultivation or Spring Blossoms, Mastery will be your best stat by a decent margin. Even when using neither of these talents, you should still be seeing Mastery at or near the top.
- Haste = Critical Strike = Versatility;
1.2. Dungeon Healing
Gearing in dungeons is a lot more complicated than gearing for raids. Healer Stat Weights and Twig It will only roughly outline your weights. Some effects of stats on damage, crowd control, and being able to fit certain healing spells between mechanics are impossible to assign value to. As such, there is only a rough priority available.
- Mastery = Haste;
- Critical Strike;
2. Getting a Better Understanding of Restoration Druid Stats
2.1. Statistics Explanations
Intellect is your primary stat. You should look for this stat in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Spell Power, which increases the power of your heals.
Haste reduces cast time of your spells, directly increases healing of your HoTs and reduces global cooldown.
Mastery ( Mastery: Harmony) increases the healing you do to targets affected by your HoTs by an amount (determined by your Mastery level) for each active HoT.
Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and abilities.
Versatility increases all your damage and healing done, and decreases all damage taken.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 14 Mar. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.1.5.
- 23 Feb. 2019: Adjusted stat recommendations based on Battle of Dazar'alor data.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Added Healer Stat Weights addon instead of RDSW2 WeakAura.
- Vanilla/Classic Small Faction Zone Control Map
- Azshara's Eternal Palace Boss Video Preview
- Patch 8.2: Ankoan and Unshackled Waveray Mounts
- How to Get and Return to Mechagon & Nazjatar in Patch 8.2
- Upcoming Vision of Perfection Changes on 8.2 PTR for Brewmaster Monks & Guardian Druids
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: May 24th
- WoW Classic "Not a Bug List" Update: May 24th
- Warsong Gulch & Honor System Testing on Classic Beta
- Hunter Rotation Notes Questions
- Beast Mastery Hunter Pure Single Target Rotation
- So long and thanks for all the fish.....
- Stat caps?
- Havoc Demon Hunter PvP 8.1.5
- Frost Death Knight 8.1.5
- Destruction Warlock 8.1.5
- Best Classic WoW Rotation and Class Guides for 1.12?