Restoration Druid Healing Stat Priority — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Restoration Druid. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic Restoration Druid stat priority.
The Basics of Stats for Restoration Druid
The stat priority for a Restoration Druid depends on whether you plan on healing the raid, or healing in dungeons.
Stat values change depending on your gear, the content you are doing, and your spell choices. There are no universal weights. They will change every time you swap a piece of gear.
Having said all that, there will be very few situations where item level upgrades will not be actual upgrades. Sockets are usually worth roughly 10-15 item levels, Leech on the first 2-3 pieces is worth about 10-15 item levels, Avoidance is worth around 5.
You should use WoWAnalyzer for more accurate stat weights. In general, for any boss where you use Spring Blossoms, all stats will be roughly equal in value. When using Inner Peace, you should be seeing Mastery a bit lower than others.
- Mastery = Critical Strike = Versatility.
If you want to know what consumables and enchants to use, refer to our Gems, Enchants and Consumables page.
Gearing in dungeons is a lot more complicated than gearing for raids. Healer Stat Weights and WoWanalyzer will only roughly outline your weights. Some effects of stats on damage, crowd control, and being able to fit certain healing spells between mechanics are impossible to assign value to. As such, there is only a rough priority available.
- Mastery = Haste;
- Critical Strike.
For better understanding of gearing in Mythic+, you should use our dedicated Mythic+ page.
Getting a Better Understanding of Restoration Druid Stats
Intellect is your primary stat. You should look for this stat in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Spell Power, which increases the power of your heals.
Haste reduces cast time of your spells, directly increases healing of your HoTs and reduces global cooldown.
Mastery ( Mastery: Harmony) increases the healing you do to targets affected by your HoTs by an amount (determined by your Mastery level) for each active HoT.
Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and abilities.
Versatility increases all your damage and healing done, and decreases all damage taken.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated for Shadowlands patch 9.0.2.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power