Conqueror's Siegebreaker Battlegear Warrior Transmog (PvE Tier 8.5 Set) (Legion 7.2)
Table of Contents
Pieces from the Conqueror's Siegebreaker Battlegear (also known as the PvE Tier 8.5 set) are exchanged, at Dubin Clay in Dalaran, for tokens that drop from bosses in the second tier of 25-man Northrend raids (Ulduar). Some tokens (Head and Chest) can also be bought directly from vendors in Dalaran for Gold. Additionally, some pieces (Hands and Legs) are dropped by Emalon the Storm Watcher in the 25-man version of Vault of Archavon.
- Head: Conqueror's Siegebreaker Greathelm / Conqueror's Siegebreaker Helmet
- Shoulders: Conqueror's Siegebreaker Pauldrons / Conqueror's Siegebreaker Shoulderplates
- Chest: Conqueror's Siegebreaker Breastplate / Conqueror's Siegebreaker Battleplate
- Hands: Conqueror's Siegebreaker Handguards / Conqueror's Siegebreaker Gauntlets
- Legs: Conqueror's Siegebreaker Legguards / Conqueror's Siegebreaker Legplates
To go with this set, we suggest the following pieces:
- Cloak: Sunglimmer Drape;
- Waist: Shieldwarder Girdle;
- Feet: Westguard Greaves;
- 2-Handed Axe: Draconic Avenger.
- 21 Feb. 2017: Added transmog suggestions for cloak, waist, feet, and weapon.
- Wrathion's Legendary Cloak in Visions of N'Zoth
- Corrupted Rings with Kiss/Curse Effects in Patch 8.3
- Initial Preview of Assaults in Patch 8.3
- Vulpera Tidbits: Racial Mount, Totems, Hunter Pet
- N'Zoth’s Model in Patch 8.3
- First Nyalotha Raid Testing Schedule - October 11th
- Official 8.3 Vulpera and Mechagnome Allied Race Preview
- Auction House Revamp in Patch 8.3
- Hunter Macro
- Mission Table - Guide
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Post your Transmog
- Retribution Paladin 8.2
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.2
- feeding pets?
- Beast Mastery Hunter Pure Single Target Rotation