Garrison: Storehouse Guide (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Description
- +2. Unlocking the Storehouse
- 3. Quests
- 4. Changelog
The Storehouse is a Small Garrison building that increases the number of Work Orders in your other buildings by up to 15. It also grants you access to your personal bank, to your guild bank, and to an Ethereal for Void Storage and Transmogrification.
||Enables access to your personal bank and increases the total number of active work orders for all buildings by 5.|
||Enables access to your guild bank.|
||Enables access to an Ethereal Trader for Void Storage and Transmogrification and increases the total number of active work orders for all buildings by 15.|
Unlocking the Storehouse
In this section, we are going to tell you how to unlock the Storehouse, Level 1, 2, and 3.
Unlocking the Storehouse, Level 1
The Storehouse, Level 1 is available as soon as you build you build your Town Hall, Level 2.
Unlocking the Storehouse, Level 2
Garrison Blueprint: Storehouse, Level 2 is sold by the blueprint vendor at your Garrison once you reach level 96 or once you complete your Talador Outpost. You can buy it with 750 . You can also buy it from the blueprint vendor in Ashran without restrictions with an Outpost Building Assembly Notes, which can only be obtained twice, once when questing in Gorgrond and once when questing in the Spires of Arak. so the purpose of this Below, you will find the Alliance and Horde vendors.
Unlocking the Storehouse, Level 3
As soon as you build your Storehouse Level 1, the banker in the building gives you Lost in Transition (Alliance) or Lost in Transition (Horde). This quest requires you to run around your Garrison to gather 5x Crates of Surplus Materials.
- 14 Nov. 2014: Clarified requirements for Level 2.
- Fan-Requested Pairing Made Reality in Shadows Rising
- Even Faster BWL Speed Clear: New Rank 1 with Over 20 Seconds Shaved Off
- 100% of All Plate Acomplished: DesMephisto's Quest Is Complete!
- All Legendary Powers Added So Far on Shadowlands Alpha
- Reputation Gains Increased By 60% This Week
- A Massive Pre-expansion Event? Beta? What Can We Expect from the Shadowlands Reveal Event?
- Cataclysm Timewalking (July 7th - July 14th)
- Death Knights & Demon Hunters Start At Level 8/10 in Shadowlands
- Warrior Leveling Guide
- Completed Quests Checker
- What to Do Before Shadowlands Goes Live
- Corrupted Mementos
- Shaman Leveling Guide
- Havoc Demon Hunter 8.3
- Arcane Mage 8.3
- Blood Death Knight 8.3