Garrison: Storehouse Guide (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Description
- +2. Unlocking the Storehouse
- 3. Quests
- 4. Changelog
The Storehouse is a Small Garrison building that increases the number of Work Orders in your other buildings by up to 15. It also grants you access to your personal bank, to your guild bank, and to an Ethereal for Void Storage and Transmogrification.
||Enables access to your personal bank and increases the total number of active work orders for all buildings by 5.|
||Enables access to your guild bank.|
||Enables access to an Ethereal Trader for Void Storage and Transmogrification and increases the total number of active work orders for all buildings by 15.|
Unlocking the Storehouse
In this section, we are going to tell you how to unlock the Storehouse, Level 1, 2, and 3.
Unlocking the Storehouse, Level 1
The Storehouse, Level 1 is available as soon as you build you build your Town Hall, Level 2.
Unlocking the Storehouse, Level 2
Garrison Blueprint: Storehouse, Level 2 is sold by the blueprint vendor at your Garrison once you reach level 96 or once you complete your Talador Outpost. You can buy it with 750 . You can also buy it from the blueprint vendor in Ashran without restrictions with an Outpost Building Assembly Notes, which can only be obtained twice, once when questing in Gorgrond and once when questing in the Spires of Arak. so the purpose of this Below, you will find the Alliance and Horde vendors.
Unlocking the Storehouse, Level 3
As soon as you build your Storehouse Level 1, the banker in the building gives you Lost in Transition (Alliance) or Lost in Transition (Horde). This quest requires you to run around your Garrison to gather 5x Crates of Surplus Materials.
- 14 Nov. 2014: Clarified requirements for Level 2.
- Things to Do Before Dragonflight
- Warlock Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Great Vault Added to the Map of Valdrakken
- Rogue Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Patch 9.2.7 Hotfixes: October 3rd
- Priest Changes Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Warrior Gladiator and Elite PvP Sets in Dragonflight
- Shadowlands Season 4 Fated Raid Mythic DPS Log Rankings, Week 9: Sepulcher
- Where can I find a guide on how to use the mouse / controller most effectively?
- Subtlety Rogue PvP 9.0.5
- Stellar Flare - Replacement for Starsurge - Balance Druid Dragonflight
- Equipping Double Legendaries in Patch 9.2
- Dungeons and Raids Hub