Transmogrification Warrior PvE Tier 5 Set (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
Tier 5 set pieces are obtained from NPCs in Shattrath, Kelara (for players who chose The Aldor) or Veynna Dawnstar (for players who chose The Scryers), in exchange for tokens that drop from bosses in the second tier of Outland raids (Tempest Keep: The Eye and Coilfang Reservoir: Serpentshrine Cavern).
- Head: Destroyer Greathelm / Destroyer Battle-Helm
- Shoulders: Destroyer Shoulderguards / Destroyer Shoulderblades
- Chest: Destroyer Chestguard / Destroyer Breastplate
- Hands: Destroyer Handguards / Destroyer Gauntlets
- Legs: Destroyer Legguards / Destroyer Greaves
To go with this set, we suggest the following pieces:
- Cloak: Recovered Scarlet Onslaught Cape;
- Waist: Red Belt of Battle;
- Feet: Warboots of Obliteration;
- 2-Handed Mace: Draconic Maul.
- 21 Feb. 2017: Added transmog suggestions for cloak, waist, feet, and weapon.
- Fan-Requested Pairing Made Reality in Shadows Rising
- Even Faster BWL Speed Clear: New Rank 1 with Over 20 Seconds Shaved Off
- 100% of All Plate Acomplished: DesMephisto's Quest Is Complete!
- All Legendary Powers Added So Far on Shadowlands Alpha
- Reputation Gains Increased By 60% This Week
- A Massive Pre-expansion Event? Beta? What Can We Expect from the Shadowlands Reveal Event?
- Cataclysm Timewalking (July 7th - July 14th)
- Death Knights & Demon Hunters Start At Level 8/10 in Shadowlands
- Warrior Leveling Guide
- Completed Quests Checker
- What to Do Before Shadowlands Goes Live
- Corrupted Mementos
- Shaman Leveling Guide
- Havoc Demon Hunter 8.3
- Arcane Mage 8.3
- Blood Death Knight 8.3