Valorous Dreadnaught Battlegear Warrior Transmog (PvE Tier 7.5 Set) (Legion 7.2)
Table of Contents
Pieces from the Valorous Dreadnaught Battlegear (also known as the PvE Tier 7.5 set) are exchanged, at Griselda Hunderland in Dalaran, for tokens that drop from bosses in the first tier of 25-man Northrend raids (Naxxramas and The Obsidian Sanctum). Some tokens (Shoulders and Legs) can also be bought directly from vendors in Dalaran for Gold. Additionally, some pieces (Chest, Hands, and Legs) are dropped by Archavon the Stone Watcher in the 25-man version of Vault of Archavon.
- Head: Valorous Dreadnaught Greathelm / Valorous Dreadnaught Helmet
- Shoulders: Valorous Dreadnaught Pauldrons / Valorous Dreadnaught Shoulderplates
- Chest: Valorous Dreadnaught Breastplate / Valorous Dreadnaught Battleplate
- Hands: Valorous Dreadnaught Handguards / Valorous Dreadnaught Gauntlets
- Legs: Valorous Dreadnaught Legguards / Valorous Dreadnaught Legplates
To go with this set, we suggest the following pieces:
- Cloak: Dawnstrike's Cloak;
- Waist: Ablative Chitin Girdle;
- Feet: Inexorable Sabatons;
- 2-Handed Sword: The Untamed Blade.
1. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 21 Feb. 2017: Added transmog suggestions for cloak, waist, feet, and weapon.
- Class for mythic plus
- [Aerie Peak] [A] War Front - 9/9 H Tues/Thurs 730-1030 EST
- Question: Old LFR Gear
- Assasination relic question
- [Skywall/Drak'thul][H] Corrupted Destiny (4/9 H) Recruiting Melee DPS Core Team
- [H][US][Illidan]Narcosis5/9M LF HPal/RDPS
- TOS DK Tips and Tricks
- Most Complex Classes?
- BM or switch to MM, overall problems... please help me.
- Holy Priest 7.2.5
- Tarnished Sentinel Medallion question
- Arms Warrior 7.2.5
- Haste vs. iLvl (Blood DK)
- Affliction Warlock 7.2.5
- ElvUI: a Comprehensive Guide
- Unholy in 7.3