Valorous Siegebreaker Battlegear Warrior Transmog (PvE Tier 8 Set) (Legion 7.2)
Table of Contents
Pieces from the Valorous Siegebreaker Battlegear (also known as the PvE Tier 8 set) are exchanged, at Dubin Clay in Dalaran, for tokens that drop from bosses in the second tier of 10-man Northrend raids (Ulduar). Additionally, some pieces (Hands and Legs) are dropped by Emalon the Storm Watcher in the 10-man version of Vault of Archavon. Unlike other Northrend raid sets, none of the Tier 8 pieces can be bought with Gold.
- Head: Valorous Siegebreaker Greathelm / Valorous Siegebreaker Helmet
- Shoulders: Valorous Siegebreaker Pauldrons / Valorous Siegebreaker Shoulderplates
- Chest: Valorous Siegebreaker Breastplate / Valorous Siegebreaker Battleplate
- Hands: Valorous Siegebreaker Handguards / Valorous Siegebreaker Gauntlets
- Legs: Valorous Siegebreaker Legguards / Valorous Siegebreaker Legplates
To go with this set, we suggest the following pieces:
- Cloak: Mantle of Fury;
- Waist: Belt of Living Obsidium;
- Feet: Hellfrozen Bonegrinders;
- 2-Handed Sword: Stormrune Edge.
1. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 21 Feb. 2017: Added transmog suggestions for cloak, waist, feet, and weapon.
- Antorus M Race Day 6: Argus Mythic Footage
- New Zones in Patch 7.3.5
- Celestalon's Moving to Hearthstone
- New Call of the Scarab Micro-Holiday Mounts in Patch 7.3.5
- Seething Shore Battleground in Battle for Azeroth
- Antorus M Race Day 3: Exorsus 10/11, Coven Video
- Antorus M Progress Day 2: Only Argus Left
- Patch 7.3.2 Hotfixes: December 6th
- Garothi Worldbreaker
- Transmogrification - Rogues
- Blood DK stats and gear
- Havoc DPS Question
- Another DPS help post.
- Balance Tier Antorus
- [Resto] Please help me improve my hps
- Fire Mage Help
- Protection Warrior 7.3
- Protection Paladin 7.3
- Beast Mastery Hunter 7.3
- Dire Frenzy build is still viable!
- First Days of Antorus
- Havoc Demon Hunter 7.3
- Dance Dance Resolution
- Feral Druid 7.3