Unholy Death Knight DPS Simulations — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Unholy Death Knights in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to do so. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Unholy Death Knight Racial Bonus Simulation
Keep in mind that some of these races also have very useful abilities, such as Shadowmeld for Night Elves.
Unholy Death Knight Trinket Simulations
- 29 Jun. 2021: Guide reviewed and updated for Patch 9.1.
- 10 May 2021: Reviewed but no major updates needed.
- 22 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands. Removed all sections on Azerite Traits and Essences.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: August 2nd
- Fly Without a Mount, Cast Spells, Even in Instances on BCC PTR!
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic and Heroic DPS Log Rankings, Week 4: A Look At Individual Bosses
- Teldrassil Animated Wallpaper Engine and Fan Art (Both During and Pre-Burning)
- Advanced Nightborne Customization (Fan Concept)
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 2 (Week of July 27)
- Korthia Rift Treasures Suggested Map, Route and Tips