Unholy Death Knight DPS Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Unholy Death Knights in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to do so. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Unholy Death Knight Racial Bonus Simulation
Keep in mind that some of these races also have very useful abilities, such as Shadowmeld for Night Elves.
Unholy Death Knight Trinket Simulations
Unholy Death Knight Major Essence Simulations
Unholy Death Knight Minor Essence Simulations
- 14 Jan. 2020: Sims now include new Patch 8.3 essences.
- 18 Jul. 2019: Added new simulations for Essences and Azerite traits.
- 17 Jul. 2019: Updated Racial simulations.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Druids Will Be Able to Customize Their Bear & Cat Forms Independently of their Artifact Weapons in Shadowlands
- WoW Classic 1-60 Solo Speedrun Leveling Record: 48 Hours
- Characters Wear Fancier Armor on Creation Screen
- Torments No Longer Timers, All Classes Available, Legendary Mat Changes and More: Big Torghast Alpha Update for June 3rd
- Oribos Portal Added to Orgrimmar and Stormwind Portal Rooms
- Ardenweald Zone Preview
- Fire Mage Changes on Shadowlands Alpha: Phoenix's Flames Baseline
- Ardenweald and Night Fae Covenant (Official Preview)