World of Warcraft 16-year Anniversary Event Guide (9.0.1)
The 16th-anniversary event in World of Warcraft runs from November 1 through November 22, 2020.
What Is New in 2020?
All players who log into the game will receive a Anniversary Gift Package that contains 200 Timewarped Badges and a Celebration Package that increases Experience and Reputation gains by 16% for the duration of the event. The package also contains an Invitation from the Timewalkers which starts a new quest leading you to either Orgrimmar or Stormwind.
Her wares include:
- Exquisite Costume Set: "Edwin VanCleef" for 200 Timewarped Badges;
- Overtuned Corgi Goggles for 200 Timewarped Badges;
- Bronze-Tinted Sunglasses for 200 Timewarped Badges;
- Corgi Pup for 200 Timewarped Badges;
- Tranquil Mechanical Yeti Costume for 50 Timewarped Badges;
- Inflatable Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker for 50 Timewarped Badges;
- Celebration Wand - Trogg for 25 Timewarped Badges;
- Celebration Wand - Quilboar for 25 Timewarped Badges;
- Celebration Wand - Murloc for 25 Timewarped Badges;
- Celebration Wand - Gnoll for 25 Timewarped Badges.
- Crafted Cloak of War for 200 Timewarped Badges.
Korrak's Revenge is a throwback Battleground inspired by the earliest day of Alterac Valley. The main point is to earn Timewarped Badges for faction mounts.
You can queue up for it by pressing "H" and selecting Korrak's Revenge to start the Classic version of Alterac Valley.
Chromie also offers the Soldier of Time quest that we recommend to pick up before queueing up for Korrak's Revenge. In order to complete the quest, you must earn 500 Honor in Korrak's Revenge to get 400 Timewarped Badges and 10 Mark of Honor.
The goal is to focus on collecting tokens from enemy corpses to summon mighty reinforcements and help your team claim victory.
The Alterac Valley of Olde achievement rewards faction-themed mounts.
Alliance players get Stormpike Battle Ram.
Horde players will receive Frostwolf Snarler.
Korrak's Revenge was a great way to quickly level your alts in 2019, but this year, Experience gains have been drastically nerfed, so it is no longer worth it.
Old Vanilla World Bosses
Players level 30 and above can take on Lord Kazzak, Azuregos, and one of the four Dragons of Nightmare (Emeriss, Lethon, Taerar, and Ysondre) each day for some loot and 50 Timewarped Badges.
- Lord Kazzak spawns within the Tainted Scar in the Blasted Lands.
- You can find Azuregos in southeastern Azshara.
- Emeriss, Lethon, Taerar, and Ysondre, also known as the four Dragons of Nightmare, have a chance to spawn in one of following locations: Duskwood (Twilight Grove), Hinterlands (Seradane), Feralas (Dream Bough), and Ashenvale (Bough Shadow).
- 02 Nov. 2020: Removed 2019 event information.
- 01 Nov. 2020: Updated for 16th Anniversary.
- 16 Dec. 2019: Korrak's Revenge and leveling update.
- 23 Nov. 2019: Added information about Timewarped Badge vendors.
- 05 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- An Excellent Class and Spec Pick Flowchart Meme (Or Is it?)
- There Are Worse Fates than Being Carried by a Kyrian...
- Players Manipulate Turn Speed Variable while Mind Controlling Others
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 15th
- How to Get Raid, PvP and Any Legendary Memories Without Doing the Related Activity
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021