Hakkar the Soulflayer Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for Hakkar the Soulflayer in De Other Side.
More Hakkar the Soulflayer Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Hakkar utilizes Blood Barrier to protect himself from attacks then lashes out with a devastating Blood Barrage. Hakkar's Atal'ai priests also rally to his aid, becoming Sons of Hakkar throughout the encounter.
Violently erupts in shadow magic, inflicting 2,766 Shadow damage to all enemies, forming a protective barrier and becoming immune to interrupt effects. The value of the absorb is based on the damage inflicted to targets. This effect can also strike Sons of Hakkar.
Spews a barrage of acrid blood at targeted locations over 14 sec, inflicting 2,876 Shadow damage and reducing damage done by 10% to enemies within 3 yards for 9 sec. This effect stacks.
Inflicts 1,327 Shadow damage every 3 for 12 sec.
This effect attempts to spread to nearby targets within 7 yards.
Pierces a target with both barbed arms, inflicting 7,745 Physical damage with the first strike and 6,639 Shadow damage with the second strike.
Atal'ai priests sacrifice themselves to their god, transforming into a Son of Hakkar and rushing to their master's aid.
Inflicts 442 Shadow damage to all enemies and grants the caster 25% increased Shadow damage for 9 sec. This effect stacks.
Hakkar's minions are eternal, spilling their essence in lieu of death. This creates a pool on the ground for 20 sec, inflicting 1,106 Shadow damage every 1 sec while inside it.
This pool gradually shrinks over time, healing the minion, resurrecting upon reaching full health.
Gains Zealous, fixating on a target and refusing to attack any others.
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour