The Tillers Reputation, Friendship, and Daily Quests Guide (WoD 6.1.2)
Table of Contents
- +1. Overview
- +2. Farming
- +3. Quest Line
- +4. Daily Quests
- +5. Friendship with the Tillers
- +6. Achievements
- 7. Achievement: Ain't Lost No More
- 8. Conclusion
- 9. ChangeLog
The Tillers are a faction of farmers located in the Valley of the Four Winds on Pandaria. Farming reputation with this faction is mostly done through completing quests and daily quests. As you progress through the quest, you will be offered a farm with 4 slots where you can grow a number of vegetables, plants, and trees. You will slowly expand your farm to a maximum of 16 slots.
Using your farm, you can produce cooking ingredients, but you can also plant trees that will catch crafting materials carried by the wind, such as Windwool Cloth, Spirit Dust, Ghost Iron Ore, White Trillium Ore, Black Trillium Ore, etc. One of these trees can also catch Motes of Harmony, which you can exchange for crafting materials.
By farming reputation with the tillers, you eventually be rewarded with mounts, a pet, a tabard, and other vanity items.
1.1. Farmer Yoon
Farmer Yoon is a newcomer in the Valley of the Four Winds. He is trying to start a farming business at Halfhill Market, but faces rejection from already established farmers.
From a storyline perspective, your whole reputation grind with the Tillers is based on helping Farmer Yoon grow his farm, even though you are the one who will do everything, from convincing the Tillers to accept Farmer Yoon, to planting and harvesting.
1.2. Friendship with Tillers
In addition to increasing your reputation with the Tillers faction as a whole, you will be able to increase your standings with individual Tillers, by giving them food or gifts that they like. There are 10 of them, all located at the Heartland or Halfhill Market: Chee Chee, Ella, Farmer Fung, Fish Fellreed, Gina Mudclaw, Haohan Mudclaw, Jogu the Drunk, Old Hillpaw, Sho, Tina Mudclaw.
There are 6 levels of friendship: Stranger, Acquaintance, Buddy, Friend, Good Friend, and Best Friend. When you increase your friendship with some Tillers, they give you quests that you can complete to further increase your friendship.
Upon reaching Best Friend with a Tiller, they will improve your farm in one way or another. Some will offer you special rewards, such as Red Cricket, a pet.
We detail everything you need to know about increasing your friendship with the Tillers in a further section.
You can get your farm at level 85, since the entire introductory quest line, which is started by A Helping Hand, only requires level 85. So you will be able to start using your farm right away, but you will not be able to earn reputation or gain additional farm slots before reaching level 90.
So, everything besides the introductory quest line is reserved to level 90 players.
1.4. Stages and Timeline
A quest line started by A Helping Hand will introduce you to Farmer Yoon and will put you in charge of his small farm, which only has 4 farming slots at the beginning. From there on, you will be able to do daily quests to increase your standing with the Tillers. As your standing increases, you will open up new parts of the main quest line. Each part of the quest line either gives you a chance to expand your farm or convince other Tillers to vote for Farmer Yoon and let him enter their order (although from your point of view, the main interest of these quest lines is that they give a lot of Tillers reputation).
|honored||Growing the Farm I||4 more slots|
|6000 honored||Mung-Mung's Vote||Farmer Yoon only needs 3 more votes|
|revered||Growing the Farm II||4 more slots|
|4200 revered||Farmer Fung's Vote||Farmer Yoon only needs 2 more votes|
|8400 revered||Nana's Vote||Farmer Yoon only needs 1 more vote|
|12600 revered||Lost and Lonely||Your farm gets a guard dog|
|16800 revered||Haohan's Vote||Farmer Yoon is officially a Tiller|
|exalted||Growing the Farm III||4 more slots|
We estimate that most players will take between 2 and 3 weeks to reach exalted reputation with the Tillers. It is hard to be very precise, as the duration of the process will depend on how serious you will be in planting and harvesting, besides doing the quests and daily quests.
1.5. Grand Commendation of the Tillers
As soon as you reach revered reputation with the Tillers, make sure to purchase the Grand Commendation of the Tillers from the faction quartermaster. Using this item will allow you to reach exalted reputation much faster.
1.6.1. Vanity Items
All the vanity items can be bought from Gina Mudclaw at Halfhill Market. She is the Tiller Quartermaster.
|Straw Hat||None||A simple straw hat|
|Pandaren Scarecrow||revered||A scarecrow that you can summon and that is similar to the one you have on your farm|
|Tillers Tabard||exalted||An original tabard.|
|Gin-Ji Knife Set||exalted||Use on a dead humanoid or beast|
|Mourning Glory||exalted||Flowers bloom over your corpse when you die|
1.6.2. Mounts and Pets
You can earn 3 mounts and 2 peta with the Tillers. When you reach exalted reputation with the Tillers, you can purchase Reins of the Brown Riding Goat, Reins of the Black Riding Goat, and Reins of the White Riding Goat with gold from Gina Mudclaw. You also obtain a Red Cricket after reaching Best Friend with Sho.
In addition, when you harvest plants, you have a (very small) chance to loot an Ominous Seed, which will give you a Terrible Turnip. This pet can be extremely useful for capturing other pets in Pet Battles, as it has an ability called Weakening Blow, which cannot deal fatal blows. Instead, this ability, when used on an enemy pet with low health, will simply bring it to 1 health point, making it easier to capture.
1.6.3. Cooking Recipes
1.6.4. Farming Rewards
In the table below, we give you the rewards you can obtain from planting seeds.
There is a total of 8 achievements associated with the Tillers:
- Ain't Lost No More, which you can only complete after reaching exalted with the Tillers and Best Friend with all of the Tiller NPCs;
- A Taste of Things to Come, which requires you to harvest your first special crop;
- Friend on the Farm, which requires you to reach Best Friend with one of the Tillers;
- Friends on the Farm, which requires you to reach Best Friend with all the Tillers;
- Green Acres, which requires you to harvest your first crop;
- Listen to the Drunk Fish, which requires you to listen to Jogu the Drunk's forecast and harvest accordingly;
- The Tillers, which requires you to reach exalted reputation with the Tillers;
- Till the Break of Dawn, which requires you to successfully harvest 100 crop.
On your farm, you will have between 4 and 16 slots that you can use to grow your crop. You can plant 1 seed per slot. After planting a seed in a slot, you can click the slot to find out how long you need to wait before your crop is ready.
Seeds are sold by Merchant Greenfield at Halfhill Market.
2.1. Farming Slots
Each farming slot can be in one of five states.
- Untilled Soils need to be tilled. To do so, click the slot.
- Tilled Soils are ready to receive a seed. Click the slot to select it and then right-click a seed in your inventory.
- When a slot is occupied by a growing crop, all you have to do is wait until the crop is ready for harvest. When this happens, usually 24 hours after planting the seed, you can click the crop to harvest it.
- Occupied Soils are occupied by Virmens. You need to click the slot to engage the Virmen and kill it.
- Stubborn Weeds need to be removed from your slot. To do so, right-click them and keep pressing 1.
In rare cases, you will be lucky and your crop will be ready almost instantly.
2.2. Farming Problems
After you plant a seed, you will notice that your crop does not always grow as it should be and you will be required to take action. You can ask Farmer Yoon for advice. Here is what he says.
- Parched crops need to be watered using the Rusty Watering Can (which you can find on the left of the farmhouse's stairs).
- Infested crops need to be treated using the Vintage Bug Sprayer (which you can find on the left of the farmhouse's stairs).
- Wiggling crops are in the process of being stolen by underground Virmens. Clicking the crop will cause a Virmen to appear and you have to kill it.
- Alluring crops are in danger of being stolen by a Plainshaw. Click the crop to engage the bird and then kill it.
- Smothered crops need to be dealt with in the same way as Stubborn Weeds. Right-click them and keep pressing 1.
- Wild crops need to be tamed. Right-click them, then keep pressing 1. Press 2 when the crop is casting Vine Slam.
- Runty crops need to be grabbed and pulled. To do so, right-click the crop and jump.
- Tangled crops are infested with Tangleweeds. To remove them, right-click the crop and move away until you remove the weeds.
2.3. Farming Tools
Originally, your only farming tools are a Dented Shovel, a Rusty Watering Can, and a Vintage Bug Sprayer. As explained above, the Watering Can and the Bug Sprayer are required for dealing with Parched and Infested crops respectively. The Dented Shovel can be used to remove a growing plant and free a slot.
As you expand your farm, you can buy better equipment from Gina Mudclaw.
After expanding your farm to 8 slots, you can buy a "Jinyu Princess" Irrigation System from Gina. This item starts The "Jinyu Princess" Irrigation System, a quest that you simply have to turn in at Farmer Yoon. After completing the quest, a new irrigation system will be installed in your farm, allowing you to water 8 slots at once.
After expanding your farm to 12 slots, you can buy a "Thunder King" Pest Repellers from Gina. This item starts "Thunder King" Pest Repellers, a quest that you simply have to turn in at Farmer Yoon. After completing the quest, a new pest repeller system will be installed in your farm, allowing you to clear 8 infested crops at once.
After expanding your farm to 16 slots, you can buy a "Earth-Slasher" Master Plow from Gina. This item starts The "Earth-Slasher" Master Plow, a quest that you simply have to turn in at Farmer Yoon. After completing the quest, you will get a new farming tool: Master Plow. You will find it next to the other farming tools. After clicking it, it will appear in your inventory and you will be able to use it so till up to 4 Untilled Soils at a time.
2.4. Farming Addon: Farmhand
Farmhand is a very handy addon. When you are near your farm, this addon will display icons on your screen to access your seeds and farming tools, making it very easy to use them. The addon also has a scan feature that you can use to scan your crop and see if any needs attention.
3. Quest Line
The Tiller quest line starts with a series of introductory quests that you can do at level 85. After reaching level 90, you will slowly unlock the rest of the quest line, as your reputation with the Tillers increases.
3.1. Introductory Quests
A Helping Hand is the first Tiller quest. You obtain it from Farmer Yoon in Halfhill Market. It is followed up by Learn and Grow I: Seeds, Learn and Grow II: Tilling and Planting, Learn and Grow III: Tending Crops, Learn and Grow IV: Harvesting, Learn and Grow V: Halfhill Market, and Learn and Grow VI: Gina's Vote.
You will not be able to complete Learn and Grow VI: Gina's Vote the same day as the other quests. You need to plant Scallion Seeds and it will take a day for it to be ready for harvest. You can also dig it up and replant it until you get a bursting crop, which you can harvest right away.
After completing Learn and Grow VI: Gina's Vote, you will unlock the Daily Quests, which will only be given to you if you are level 90. Daily quests represent your main means of earning reputation with the Tillers.
3.2. Growing the Farm I
After reaching honored reputation with the Tillers, Farmer Yoon will offer you Growing the Farm I: The Weeds, which you need to turn in to Gai Lan, east of Halfhill Market. Gai Lan will then give you Growing the Farm I: A Little Problem, which requires you gather 6 Spideroots from the nearby terraces. After completing this quest, Gai Lan will start working on removing the weeds at the farm. You will be given a buff that displays how long Gai Lan still has to work. After Gai Lan is done, your farm will have 8 farming slots.
In anticipation of the next part of the quest line, you should plant 2 Juicycrunch Carrot Seeds.
3.3. Mung-Mung's Vote
After reaching 6,000 honored reputation with the Tillers, Farmer Yoon will offer you Mung-Mung's Vote I: A Hozen's Problem, which is followed by Mung-Mung's Vote II: Rotten to the Core and Mung-Mung's Vote III: The Great Carrot Caper.
For the last quest, the Juicycrunch Carrot Seeds you planted previously will come in handy. Harvest them and then plant 2 new Juicycrunch Carrot Seeds to complete the quest objectives. Without this trick, you would have had to wait for a day before completing the quest.
3.4. Growing the Farm II
After reaching revered reputation with the Tillers, Farmer Yoon will offer you Growing the Farm II: The Broken Wagon, which you need to turn in to Fish Fellreed north-east of Halfhill Market. Fish will then give you Growing the Farm II: Knock on Wood, which requires you to collect 100 Waxed Plank from a nearby lake. After completing this quest, Fish will start working on the wagon at the farm. You will be given a buff that displays how long Fish still has to work. After Fish is done, your farm will have 12 farming slots.
In anticipation of the next part of the quest line, you should plant 3 Green Cabbage Seeds.
3.5. Farmer Fung's Vote
After reaching 4,200 revered reputation with the Tillers, Farmer Yoon will offer you Farmer Fung's Vote I: Yak Attack, which is followed by Farmer Fung's Vote II: On the Loose and Farmer Fung's Vote III: Crazy For Cabbage.
For the last quest, the Green Cabbage Seeds you planted previously will come in handy. Harvest them and then plant 3 new Green Cabbage Seeds to complete the quest objectives. Without this trick, you would have had to wait for a day before completing the quest.
In anticipation of the next part of the quest line, you should plant 3 Witchberry Seeds.
3.6. Nana's Vote
After reaching 8,400 revered reputation with the Tillers, Farmer Yoon will offer you Nana's Vote I: Nana's Secret Recipe, which is followed by Nana's Vote II: The Sacred Springs and Nana's Vote III: Witchberry Julep.
For the last quest, the Witchberry Seeds you planted previously will come in handy. Harvest them and then plant 3 new Witchberry Seeds to complete the quest objectives. Without this trick, you would have had to wait for a day before completing the quest.
3.7. Lost and Lonely
After reaching 12,600 revered reputation with the Tillers, you will be able do obtain the Lost and Lonely quest from the Lost Dog in the Heartland. Completing this quest will cause the dog to become your farm guard.
In anticipation of the next part of the quest line, you should plant 4 Striped Melon Seeds.
3.8. Haohan's Vote
After reaching 16,800 revered reputation with the Tillers, Farmer Yoon will offer you Haohan's Vote I: Bungalow Break-In, which is followed by Haohan's Vote II: The Real Culprits, Haohan's Vote III: Pure Poison, Haohan's Vote IV: Melons For Felons, Haohan's Vote V: Chief Yip-Yip. Before being able to take The last quest, you will need to reach 20,000/21,000 revered reputation.
For the fourth quest, the Striped Melon Seeds you planted previously will come in handy. Harvest them and then plant 4 new Striped Melon Seeds to complete the quest objectives. Without this trick, you would have had to wait for a day before completing the quest.
3.9. Growing the Farm III
After reaching exalted reputation with the Tillers, Farmer Yoon will offer you Growing the Farm III: The Mossy Boulder. To complete this quest, go to Haohan Mudclaw, who will be happy to help you remove the mossy boulder on your farm, now that Farmer Yoon is a member of the Tillers.
After completing the quest, Haohan and his Mushan beast will start destroying the boulder. You will be given a buff that displays how long Haohan still has to work. After Haohan is done, your farm will have 16 farming slots.
3.10. A Second Hand
After expanding your farm to 16 slots, Farmer Yoon will give you A Second Hand, for which you can recruit the Tiller character of your choice to help you at the farm. What helping means in that context is that the character you choose will always be at the farm. Once you have chosen a character and talked to them, you have to meet them at the farm and perform a sort of ceremony at the Tillers Shrine.
Once you have completed A Second Hand, you can easily ask another Tiller character to help you by talking to them and choosing their extra dialog option.
3.11. Work Orders
After reaching exalted reputation with the Tillers and completing the Inherit the Earth quest offered by Nana Mudclaw (she should send you a mail if you are eligible), you will be able to take daily work orders from the other factions of Pandaria. Each work order consists in a series of two daily quests that require you to plant and then harvest a given crop. Completing a work order rewards you with 400 reputation with the associated faction.
- Golden Lotus
- The August Celestials
- The Klaxxi
- Operation: Shieldwall
- Dominance Offensive
- Kirin Tor Offensive
- Sunreaver Onslaught
For each of these series of daily quests, you will not normally be able to do quests I and II on the same day (unless you can login after the crop harvest time, but before the daily quests reset). So, for most people, quest II will be completed the day after quest I. This is not a problem, since you will be able to take quest I again right after completing quest II. This enables you to get the reputation bonus every day, except for the first day.
4. Daily Quests
After completing the first part of the quest line, daily quests will open up. 5 daily quests will be given to you each day and they all require level 90. Additionally, if you completed Everything I Know About Cooking, you will be given a cooking daily quest that is loosely linked to your Tiller daily quests.
All the daily quests are to be taken at Halfhill Market.
4.1. Farmer Yoon's Daily Quests
Farmer Yoon always gives you two daily quests.
The first quest always requires you to go deal with the Hozens in Skyrange or with the Virmens living on the caves above Cattail Lake. It rewards +275 reputation with the Tillers. The possible quests are:
- The Kunzen Hunter-Chief (Hozen);
- Simian Sabotage (Hozen);
- Stalling the Ravage (Hozen);
- Stealing is Bad... Re-Stealing is OK (Hozen);
- The Lesser of Two Evils (Virmens).
The second quest always requires you to plant seeds and rewards +350 reputation with the Tillers. You can complete that quest right after planting the seeds, you do not need to wait a day and harvest the crop. The possible quests are:
- A Pumpkin-y Perfume (plant 1x Mogu Pumpkin Seeds);
- It's Melon Time (plant 1x Striped Melon Seeds);
- Red Blossom Leeks, You Make the Croc-in' World Go Down (plant 1x Red Blossom Leek Seeds);
- That Dangling Carrot (plant 1x Juicycrunch Carrot Seeds);
- The Cabbage Test (plant 1 Green Cabbage Seeds);
- The Pink Turnip Challenge (plant 1 Pink Turnip Seeds);
- The White Turnip Treatment (plant 1 White Turnip Seeds);
- Which Berries? Witchberries. (plant 1 Witchberry Seeds);
- Why Not Scallions? (plant 1 Scallion Seeds).
4.2. Andi's Quest
Andi is a Pandaren kid located between Yoon's farm and the market. Every day, he will give you a quest that requires you to fetch a present for a Tiller character. Completing the quest grants you +150 reputation with the Tilers and increases your friendship with the Tiller character by 1,400. The possible quests are:
- A Gift For Chee Chee;
- A Gift For Ella;
- A Gift For Fish;
- A Gift For Fung;
- A Gift For Gina;
- A Gift For Haohan;
- A Gift For Jogu;
- A Gift For Old Hillpaw;
- A Gift For Sho;
- A Gift For Tina.
Note that A Gift For Chee Chee, A Gift For Ella, A Gift For Fish, and A Gift For Sho can only be given to you on a day when Farmer Yoon's first quest sends you to deal with the Hozens in Skyrange. Similarly, A Gift For Tina can only be given to you on a day when Farmer Yoon's first quest sends you to deal with the Virmens near Cattail Lake. The other gift quests can be given to you regardless of Farmer Yoon's first quest.
4.3. Tillers Quests
Every day, two members of the Tillers will give you their daily quest. Tillers that are not usually at Halfhill Market will come to the market on a day they offer their daily quest. We list the possible quests below and, when necessary, we give additional information:
- Chasing the Chicken: given by Old Hillpaw
- go to the location marked on your map and keep picking up Hillpaw's Chickens until you find the right one;
- Money Matters: given by Gina Mudclaw
- it does not make a different whether you collect the money from Gina's debtors or erase their debt;
- Not in Chee-Chee's Backyard: given by Chee Chee;
- Pest Problems: given by Haohan Mudclaw;
- The Kunzen Legend-Chief: given by Fish Fellreed;
- They Don't Even Wear Them: given by Tina Mudclaw;
- Water, Water Everywhere: given by Farmer Fung
- as you get better Tillers reputation, you can choose more kites to ride for that quest (the difference between them is mostly cosmetic, although they have slightly different flying patterns);
- Weed War II: given by Jogu the Drunk;
- Where It Counts: given by Sho;
- You Have to Burn the Ropes: given by Ella.
Note that Not in Chee-Chee's Backyard, The Kunzen Legend-Chief, Where It Counts, and You Have to Burn the Ropes can only be given to you on a day where Farmer Yoon's first quest sends you to deal with the Hozens in Skyrange. Similarly, They Don't Even Wear Them can only be given to you on a day where Farmer Yoon's first quest sends you to deal with the Virmens near Cattail Lake. The other quests can be given to you regardless of Farmer Yoon's first quest.
4.4. Cooking Quest
The cooking daily quest available at Halfhill Market is not strictly related to the Tillers, as it rewards 1x Ironpaw Token but no Tillers reputation. However, the cooking quest of the day depends on the first quest that Farmer Yoon gives you. Note that you need to have completed Everything I Know About Cooking before being given this quest.
If Farmer Yoon sends you to deal with the Hozens in Skyrange, then you will be given one of four possible quests:
- Cindergut Peppers: given by Anthea Ironpaw;
- Fatty Goatsteak: given by Kol Ironpaw;
- The Mile-High Grub: given by Mei Mei Ironpaw;
- The Truffle Shuffle: given by Jian Ironpaw.
5. Friendship with the Tillers
You can increase your friendship with the Tiller members by completing their daily quest (when they offer it), by bringing them food (only one turn-in a day), or by bringing them gifts (unlimited turn-ins).
The fastest way to increase your friendship with the Tillers is by turning in gifts, since there is no turn-in limit.
There are 6 levels of friendship: Stranger, Acquaintance, Buddy, Friend, Good Friend, and Best Friend. To progress through a level, you need to obtain 8,400 friendship (except for Best Friend, which will stop at 999/999, like exalted reputations). So you will need to gather 42,000 friendship with a Tiller before reaching Best Friend.
The only Tiller that offers you a substantial reward for reaching Best Friend with them is Sho, who will give you a Red Cricket pet. All the other Tillers will provide you with decorations for your farm.
5.1. Tiller Members
They are all located in the Heartland or at Halfhill Market. If you want to know the precise location of someone, simply ask Gina Mudclaw at Halfhill Market.
5.2. Food Turn-Ins
Every day, you can bring their favorite food to the Tillers and they will reward you with 1,800 friendship towards them. The turn-in itself takes the form of a daily quest that only appears when you have the required food. When you complete the quest, you are also given the choice between 5 and 1 Lesser Charm of Good Fortune.
The table below lists the Tillers, their favorite dish daily quest, and what you need to bring them.
If you want to complete all these quests on a given day, you will need:
- 5x Emperor Salmon;
- 5x Giant Mantis Shrimp;
- 5x Raw Tiger Steak;
- 5x Raw Turtle Meat;
- 5x Reef Octopus;
- 10x Jade Lungfish;
- 10x Krasarang Paddlefish;
- 10x Wildfowl Breast;
- 25x Striped Melon;
- 25x Scallions;
- 35x Juicycrunch Carrot.
5.3. Gift Turn-Ins
Around Pandaria, but mostly at the Heartland, you will find dirt mounds, as pictured in the screenshot on the left. When clicking the dirt mount, you will receive one of these five items: Blue Feather, Jade Cat, Lovely Apple, Marsh Lily, or Ruby Shard.
You can turn-in these items to any of the Tillers and you are guaranteed to increase your friendship with them by 540. However, if you give a Tiller the gift that they like, you will increase your friendship with them by 900. The list below will tell you what each Tiller likes.
- Chee Chee likes Blue Feathers;
- Ella likes Jade Cats;
- Farmer Fung likes Marsh Lilies;
- Fish Fellreed likes Jade Cats;
- Gina Mudclaw likes Marsh Lilies;
- Haohan Mudclaw likes Ruby Shards;
- Jogu the Drunk likes Lovely Apples;
- Old Hillpaw likes Blue Feathers;
- Sho likes Lovely Apples;
- Tina Mudclaw likes Ruby Shard.
5.4. Friendship Quests
Some of the Tillers will offer you quests to increase their friendship with them.
Upon reaching 4,200 Good Friend with Jogu the Drunk, you get Buy A Fish A Brewery?, which further increases your friendship with Jogu by 5,000. Completing this quest requires you to turn in 20 Mad Brewer's Breakfast, which are very costly to make. You will probably be better off just turning in gifts to Jogu.
5.5.1. Tina Mudclaw
When doing the daily quests where you have to deal with the Hozen at Skyrange, you have a chance to loot a Tasteful Tiara or a Beautiful Brooch from dead mobs. These items respectively start Tina's Tasteful Tiara and A Beautiful Brooch, which grant you 3,750 friendship with Tina Mudclaw.
When doing the daily quests where you have to deal with the Virmens near Cattail Lake, you have a chance to loot a Nice Necklace or an Exquisite Earring from dead mobs. These items respectively start A Very Nice Necklace and An Exquisite Earring, which grant you 3,750 friendship with Tina Mudclaw.
As we mentioned several times already, the only interesting reward is a Red Cricket pet, which is given by Sho after you reach Best Friend with her.
Below, you will find the complete list of perks/rewards you receive when you reach Best Friend with the Tillers.
- Chee Chee sends you a mail that contains a Chee Chee's Goodie Bag and adds a few farm sheep to your farm.
- Ella sends her favorite kitty, Luna, to your farm and mails you a Tree Seed Pack.
- Farmer Fung sends a yak to your farm and mails you an Enigma Seed Pack.
- Fish Fellreed sends her pig to your farm and mails you a Special Seed Pack.
- Gina Mudclaw sends you a mail that contains a Celebration Gift and installs a mailbox at your farm.
- Haohan Mudclaw sends Miss Fifi, a Mushan beast, to your farm and mails you a Songbell Seed Pack.
- Jogu the Drunk will give you crop predictions for free and sends you a mail that contains a Secret Stash.
- Old Hillpaw sends chickens to your farm and a mail containing a Straw Hat.
- Tina Mudclaw sends you a mail that contains a Nicely Packed Lunch. She also places some furniture and appliances in the farmhouse, including a table, a large cookpot, a bed, some skillets, and storage baskets.
- Sho plants an orange tree in your farm and sends you a mail that contains a Chirping Package in which you will find a Red Cricket.
By following this guide, you should easily complete Friend on the Farm, Friends on the Farm, Green Acres, The Tillers, and Till the Break of Dawn. Listen to the Drunk Fish should be all you have left to complete.
6.1. Listen to the Drunk Fish
The tooltip of the Listen to the Drunk Fish achievement instructs you to harvest a number of different vegetables on a high-forecast day.
On a high-forecast day, planting the right vegetable will yield more crop than usual when you harvest it the next day. To find out which vegetable is on a high-forecast day, you need to ask Jogu the Drunk for a prediction. This will usually cost you 25 (free of cost if you are Best Fried with Jogu, 1 if you are only Acquaintance).
7. Achievement: Ain't Lost No More
This map starts a quest line:
- The Old Map;
- Just A Folk Story;
- Old Man Thistle's Treasure, which rewards Old Man Thistle's Treasure, an item that contains:
- The Heartland Legacy, which grants Ain't Lost No More.
If you have read us this far, we would like to thank you for the time you spent on the site and we hope that the guide brought you all the information you needed.
- 14 Sep. 2013: Added new work orders from Patch 5.4.
- 23 May 2013: Added more information on the rewards Tina Mudclaw offers you for reaching Best Friend with her. Made it clearer that Work Orders have a prerequisite quest. Thanks to HollyC on our forums!
- 15 Apr. 2013: Added Work Orders.
- +1. Overview
- +2. Farming
- +3. Quest Line
- +4. Daily Quests
- +5. Friendship with the Tillers
- +6. Achievements
- 7. Achievement: Ain't Lost No More
- 8. Conclusion
- 9. ChangeLog
- How to Reach Exalted with Gelkis and Magram Clans in Patch 8.0.1
- Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes: July 18th
- Transmog, Missing Mage Tower Skin and More 8.0.1 Issues
- Patch 8.0.1: List of Undocumented Changes
- Vol'jin Zandalar Forever Cutscene in Battle for Azeroth
- Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch Update
- Patch 8.0.1 Dev Tweets and Known Issues
- Only Subscription Needed to Play All Current Content
- Feral Druid 8.0.1
- Outlaw Rogue 8.0.1
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.0.1
- Discipline Priest 8.0.1
- Survival Hunter 8.0.1
- Unholy Death Knight 8.0.1
- Brewmaster Monk 8.0.1
- Elemental Shaman 8.0.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.0.1
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.0.1
- Frost Mage 8.0.1
- Affliction Warlock 8.0.1
- Arcane Mage 8.0.1
- Survival Hunter 8.0.1
- Demonology Warlock 8.0.1
- Discipline Priest 8.0.1