High Adjudicator Aleez Mythic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Mythic difficulty Encounter Journal for High Adjudicator Aleez in Halls of Atonement.
More High Adjudicator Aleez Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
High Adjudicator Aleez commands the congregation of souls in the Halls of Atonement. The High Adjudicator periodically summons forth a Ghastly Parishioner to move towards a random player. These parishioners are immune to damage and emit a Pulse from Beyond until they can be sealed within a Vessel of Atonement.
Inflicts 4,426 Shadow damage to the Aleez's current target.
Inflicts 3,983 Shadow damage to three random players.
The Priestess summons a Ghastly Parishioner, which fixates on a player.
Ghastly Parishioners fixate on a player and attempt to approach them.
Ghastly Parishioners exist in the space between worlds, reducing their damage taken by 100%.
A rhythmic pulse from the realms beyond inflicts 2,655 Shadow damage to players within 8 yards, and 663 Shadow damage to all players, every 1 sec.
Bringing a Ghastly Parishioner to an empty Vessel of Atonement dissipates the Parishioner and seals the Vessel.
The anima fountain boils over, inflicting 6,639 Shadow damage to all players within 5 yards of each impact.
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)