High Adjudicator Aleez Heroic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Heroic difficulty Encounter Journal for High Adjudicator Aleez in Halls of Atonement.
More High Adjudicator Aleez Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
High Adjudicator Aleez commands the congregation of souls in the Halls of Atonement. The High Adjudicator periodically summons forth a Ghastly Parishioner to move towards a random player. These parishioners are immune to damage and emit a Pulse from Beyond until they can be sealed within a Vessel of Atonement.
Inflicts 4,426 Shadow damage to the Aleez's current target.
Inflicts 3,983 Shadow damage to three random players.
The Priestess summons a Ghastly Parishioner, which fixates on a player.
Ghastly Parishioners fixate on a player and attempt to approach them.
Ghastly Parishioners exist in the space between worlds, reducing their damage taken by 100%.
A rhythmic pulse from the realms beyond inflicts 2,655 Shadow damage to players within 8 yards, and 663 Shadow damage to all players, every 1 sec.
Bringing a Ghastly Parishioner to an empty Vessel of Atonement dissipates the Parishioner and seals the Vessel.
The anima fountain boils over, inflicting 6,639 Shadow damage to all players within 5 yards of each impact.
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872