The Court of Harvesters Reputation and Rewards Guide in Shadowlands
The Court of Harvesters faction can be found in Revendreth and offer players a belt and shoulders at Honored and Revered respectively, as well as a number of cosmetic rewards, such as the Court Sinrunner mount. They are also the source of the Memory of Norgannon legendary power.
Gaining Reputation with The Court of Harvesters
The main story quests no longer give reputation in Shadowlands, with the focus instead being on world quests.
To gain reputation, you can:
- Complete side quests that are not a part of the main story progression in the Revendreth zone.
- Complete world quests within Revendreth.
- Equip a Contract: Court of Harvesters.
- Complete the weekly quests offered in Oribos and choose The
Court of Harvesters as your reward.
- There are 6 weekly quests each week, with 2 Normal Dungeon quests, 2 Heroic Dungeon quests, and 2 PvP quests.
- Complete your daily calling, which grants reputation with the Court of Harvesters if you have chosen the Venthyr as your covenant.
Court of Harvesters Reputation Contract
If you wish to focus on gaining reputation with the Court of Harvesters, you can buy a Contract: Court of Harvesters or craft one with Inscription.
This will give you reputation with the Court of Harvesters for every world quest you complete in the Shadowlands.
Time to Reach Exalted with The Court of Harvesters
If you are part of the Venthyr covenant, you can expect to reach Exalted within 3 weeks, assuming that you are completing all potential sources of reputation every day of all 3 weeks.
If you are not part of the Venthyr covenant, it will take you far, far longer, due to not having the bonus from the callings. Even when using a contract with the Court, you are likely to spend nearly 2.5-3 months raising this reputation to Exalted.
Court of Harvesters Quartermaster Location
The quartermaster for the Court of Harvesters is Mistress Mihaela, who can be found at Darkhaven in Revendreth.
Court of Harvesters Reputation Rewards
The rewards for the Court of Harvesters are as follows:
|Friendly||Spectral Hankerchief||Flavour Item|
|Honored||Sinvyr Tea Set||Toy|
|Honored||Reflective Waistguard||Plate Waist|
|Honored||Flourished Cummerbund||Cloth Waist|
|Honored||Ostentatious Buckle||Mail Waist|
|Honored||Bedazzled Belt||Leather Waist|
|Honored||Design: Revitalizing Jewel Doublet||Jewelcrafting Design|
|Revered||Technique: Contract: Court of Harvesters||Inscription Technique|
|Revered||Court Messenger Scroll||Companion Pet|
|Revered||Recipe: Feast of Gluttonous Hedonism||Cooking Recipe|
|Revered||Courtier's Pauldron||Leather Shoulders|
|Revered||Courtier's Shoulderplate||Plate Shoulders|
|Revered||Courtier's Mantle||Cloth Shoulders|
|Revered||Courtier's Shoulderguard||Mail Shoulders|
|Revered||Glittering Gold Sinstone Chain||Cosmetic Appearance|
|Revered||Memory of Norgannon||Legendary Power|
|Exalted||Illusion: Sinsedge||Weapon Enchant Illusion|
|Exalted||Court of Harvesters Tabard||Tabard|
|Exalted||Reinforced High Collar||Neck|
Court Sinrunner Mount
The mount reward for Court of Harvesters is the Court Sinrunner, which costs 30,000 Gold and requires Exalted to purchase. You can see the model for the mount below.
Glittering Gold Sinstone Chain
The cosmetic back reward for Court of Harvesters is the Glittering Gold Sinstone Chain. You can see a model of it below.
- 18 Nov. 2020: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)