Restoration Druid Torghast Guide and Best Anima Powers — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, we tell you all you need to know to prepare your Restoration Druid before entering Torghast and then how to pick up the right Anima Powers once you are inside!
Torghast as a Restoration Druid
This page will guide you on how to get the most out of your Restoration Druid in Torghast, Tower of the Damned. For more information about Torghast in general, check out our dedicated pages.
Best Restoration Druid Setup for Torghast, Tower of the Damned
|15||✗ Abundance||✗ Nourish||✓ Cenarion Ward|
|25||✗ Tiger Dash||✗ Renewal||✓ Wild Charge|
|30||✗ Balance Affinity||✓ Feral Affinity||✗ Guardian Affinity|
|35||? Mighty Bash||✗ Mass Entanglement||✓ Heart of the Wild|
|40||✓ Soul of the Forest||✗ Cultivation||✗ Incarnation: Tree of Life|
|45||✗ Inner Peace||? Spring Blossoms||✓ Overgrowth|
|50||? Photosynthesis||✓ Germination||✗ Flourish|
Level 15 Talents for Torghast as Restoration Druid
|✘ Abundance||✘ Nourish||✔ Cenarion Ward|
Level 25 Talents for Torghast as Restoration Druid
|✘ Tiger Dash||✘ Renewal||✔ Wild Charge|
Level 30 Talents for Torghast as Restoration Druid
|✘ Balance Affinity||✔ Feral Affinity||✘ Guardian Affinity|
Feral Affinity has the best synergy with Anima Powers and provides the highest damage potential.
Level 35 Talents for Torghast as Restoration Druid
|? Mighty Bash||✘ Mass Entanglement||✔ Heart of the Wild|
Mighty Bash can be a strong choice for solo play to control certain caster NPCs, because Restoration Druids do not have an interrupt otherwise. For group play, you should use Heart of the Wild. Roots from Mass Entanglement provide only a fraction of damage normal Entangling Roots will give. The talent is still decent if you want to do more AoE damage via Root Anima powers, but otherwise it is very unimpressive.
Level 40 Talents for Torghast as Restoration Druid
|✔ Soul of the Forest||✘ Cultivation||✘ Incarnation: Tree of Life|
Pick Soul of the Forest on this row for increased burst healing. Neither of the other two options really do anything useful in Torghast.
Level 45 Talents for Torghast as Restoration Druid
|✘ Inner Peace||? Spring Blossoms||✔ Overgrowth|
Level 50 Talents for Torghast as Restoration Druid
|? Photosynthesis||✔ Germination||✘ Flourish|
Best Restoration Druid Anima Powers
Torghast is a rogue-like dungeon crawl where you gain additional powers to help you tackle the challenges inside the tower. Here we will go over some of the Anima Powers to keep a look out for.
Not all powers will be listed, just those that have been tested or those that seem like they would synergize well with the class. Those not listed have either little information surrounding them or are too poor to use. If you are interesting in a full list, please refer to the buttons below.
Keep in mind that this is a very loose and subjective tier-list of items and that different playstyles will prefer different powers and some powers activate others.
S-Tier Anima Powers for Restoration Druid
- Orbit Breaker
- Lycara's Twig
- Coalesced Spirit Droplet (Night Fae)
- Lycara's Bargain
- Cilice of Denathrius
A-Tier Anima Powers for Restoration Druid
- Oath of Druids
- Draught of Waning Twilight
- Draught of Midnight Blazes
- Circlet of Weeds
- Energy Focusing Crystal (Night Fae)
- Dried Blood of the Beast (Venthyr)
- Erratic Howler
- Silent Spirit
B-Tier Anima Powers for Restoration Druid
C-Tier Anima Powers for Restoration Druid
Elethium Powers are strong buffs that come with drawbacks that can range from healing losses to loss of some character control. The ones with the healing reduction passives only reduce your healing if they specifically state "Nature healing", all of the rest will not reduce your healing at all and are thus safe to pick. Make sure you do not pick damage reductions on Nature and Physical schools, because those are important to your clear speeds.
Restoration Druid Playstyle for Torghast, Tower of the Damned
Restoration Druid is a decent spec to do Torghast as. All enemies will have less Health to compensate for you being a healer. Below we will list a few tips that might help you decide on which powers to pick and which to skip.
- As a Restoration Druid, you are not overly concerned with survivability, but you might lack damage to beat certain elites. One of the best tactics is to take it slow early and kill every enemy you can find to maximize your Anima Powers for later levels. It might not seem necessary, but it will help you later.
- Overall, almost every power in Torghast will increase your damage in one way or another. Do not be afraid to pick some defensive powers here and there.
- If you have bad gear or decide to take it very safe, you can wait for Convoke the Spirits cooldown before pulling anything that looks dangerous. Pick powers for Convoke whenever possible and try to separate enemies from each other using Entangling Roots.
- Do not pick too many Curious Bramblepatch Anima powers. While it is nice to kill enemies without them touching you, this does not work on last boss of the layer. One or two are fine to kill particularly annoying enemies in big packs, but more of those will slow you down by a lot.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 13 Jan. 2021: Added some clarifications and edited rankings of certain powers.
- 25 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Useful Soul Ash Macro
- Spit Emote No Longer Works If You Have Someone Targeted on Burning Crusade Classic PTR
- 40 Paladins Versus 40 Priests
- Lady Vashj Is the Personificantion of Timegating
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 29th
- Burning Crusade Classic: Overlords of Outland Now on the PTR
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: Blue and Yellow, Together Again
- The Last Time Each Spec Has Been in a World First Kill