Dragonwrath Legendary Weapon Transmogrification Guide
In this guide, you are going to learn how to use Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest for transmogrification in Visions of N'Zoth.
How to Obtain Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest
Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest is a caster weapon currently obtainable by Mages, Priests, Shamans, and Warlocks. You can find a comprehensive guide on how to get it in our Dragonwrath acquisition guide.
How to Transmogrify Dragonwrath
You can visit a transmogrifier in any major city to use the weapon's appearance for transmog. Certain restrictions apply.
Only classes that are eligible for the Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest quest line can use it for transmog, meaning the appearance is limited to Druids, Mages, Priests, Shamans, and Warlocks. Your character also needs to be at level 85 or higher to be able to use the appearance.
- 04 Feb. 2020: Fixed Dragonwrath availability.
- 16 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 5: Boss Damage Only Rankings Added
- Player Loots One of the Rarest Item in WoW
- A Different Kind of AFK Story
- WoW Patch Timeline from Vanilla to Shadowlands Patch 9.1
- Potentially Infinite Breath of Sindragosa Bug
- Elwynn Forest Without the Trees
- Covenants Per Spec in Castle Nathria and Mythic+ for Top Players
- Animated Ulna World Quest Up on US Servers!