Dragonwrath Legendary Weapon Transmogrification Guide
In this guide, you are going to learn how to use Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest for transmogrification in Visions of N'Zoth.
How to Obtain Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest
Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest is a caster weapon currently obtainable by Mages, Priests, Shamans, and Warlocks. You can find a comprehensive guide on how to get it in our Dragonwrath acquisition guide.
How to Transmogrify Dragonwrath
You can visit a transmogrifier in any major city to use the weapon's appearance for transmog. Certain restrictions apply.
Only classes that are eligible for the Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest quest line can use it for transmog, meaning the appearance is limited to Druids, Mages, Priests, Shamans, and Warlocks. Your character also needs to be at level 85 or higher to be able to use the appearance.
- 04 Feb. 2020: Fixed Dragonwrath availability.
- 16 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Encrypted Shadowlands Alpha Build 126.96.36.199411
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: February 19th
- WoW Shadowlands Alpha Added to Battle.net Catalog
- Ny'alotha Mythic WF Race, Conclusion: Top 10, N'Zoth Nerf, Limit Tank Goes to Method, Asia Upset and More
- WoW Classic "Not a Bug" List Update: February 19th
- Patch 8.3 and Classic Hotfixes: February 18th
- Burning Crusade Timewalking Event (February 18th - February 25th)
- UI API Change for UnitHealth
- Unholy Aoe Question
- Rustbolt Resistance
- Demonology Warlock 8.3
- Colossus Smash!?
- Protection Warrior 8.3
- Mage Leveling Guide