Dragonwrath Legendary Weapon Transmogrification Guide
In this guide, you are going to learn how to use Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest for transmogrification in Visions of N'Zoth.
How to Obtain Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest
Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest is a caster weapon currently obtainable by Mages, Priests, Shamans, and Warlocks. You can find a comprehensive guide on how to get it in our Dragonwrath acquisition guide.
How to Transmogrify Dragonwrath
You can visit a transmogrifier in any major city to use the weapon's appearance for transmog. Certain restrictions apply.
Only classes that are eligible for the Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest quest line can use it for transmog, meaning the appearance is limited to Druids, Mages, Priests, Shamans, and Warlocks. Your character also needs to be at level 85 or higher to be able to use the appearance.
- 04 Feb. 2020: Fixed Dragonwrath availability.
- 16 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Server Stability and Queuing Issues (Official)
- WARNING: Issues with Covenant Switching
- Inky Black Shadowlands Look Amazing Too!
- Silverwind Larion Secret Mount Found + Guide
- All Covenant-related Mounts List/Image
- Official New Player Adventure Trailer + Timewalking Campaigns Post
- Final List of the Most Popular Tanks and Healers for Mythic+ in the Shadowlands Pre-Patch: Week 6
- Unintended 10% Damage Boost in Raids