Atiesh Legendary Weapon Transmogrification Guide
In this guide, you are going to learn how to use Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian for transmogrification in Visions of N'Zoth.
Atiesh No Longer Obtainable
Unfortunately, you can no longer obtain Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian, because the associated quest to start the quest line has been removed from the game. You can only get it if you started the quest line before it was removed and have the quest still in your Quest Log.
How to Transmogrify Atiesh
If you managed to get Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian in the past, you can visit a transmogrifier in any major city to use the weapon's appearance for transmog. Certain restrictions apply.
Only classes that were eligible for the Atiesh quest line can use it for transmog, meaning the appearance is limited to Druids, Mages, Priests, and Warlocks. Your character also needs to be at level 60 or higher to be able to use the appearance.
Ribbon color will vary depending on the class that uses the appearance for transmogrification, meaning your Druid will have a green ribbon on their Atiesh, even though you obtained the weapon on your Mage who has a red ribbon on their weapon.
Four version of Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian are available in the game:
- Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian (Druid)
- Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian (Mage)
- Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian (Priest)
- Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian (Warlock)
Druid Appearance (Green Ribbon)
Mage Appearance (Red Ribbon)
Priest Appearance (Yellow Ribbon)
Warlock Appearance (Blue Ribbon)
- 16 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power